dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I always thought the Liberals were like the Eldar: Wise and powerful...but they're also arrogant and through their hubris, they create Slannesh, the god of squick.

Republicans?

They're the Tau: Do what we want, or we'll riddle you with bullets. LASER BULLETS!

Does that make Daily KOS and DU The Dark Eldar?

That would make sense...

Romantic Heretic

uncoerced
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.romantic-heretic.com
The reason is really simple: in the minds of people like O'Reilly Georges Soros is a traitor.

As a wealthy man Soros is supposed to support conservative causes, which he doesn't. By doing so he is betraying conservatism and America. How else is The Ministry of Truth, I mean Fox News supposed to react?

Also, I don't regard Soros as a capitalist. He's a speculator which is another animal altogether.

cethklein

Registered
Reaction score
I always thought the Liberals were like the Eldar: Wise and powerful...but they're also arrogant and through their hubris, they create Slannesh, the god of squick.

Republicans?

They're the Tau: Do what we want, or we'll riddle you with bullets. LASER BULLETS!

Republicans are more like Tyranids.....not sure why, I just wanted to mention Tyranids.

As for Soros, i realize that Fox is against him for being a liberal (so much for fair and balanced huh, although does anyone even on the right still buy that tripe?) But there are so many more vocal liberals, like Michael Moore or Sean Penn. Why is Soros getting more attention? I guess that idea of them viewing him as a traitor seems plausible. Hell most Americans likely don't even know who Soros is.

Last edited:

blacbird

Registered
Reaction score
Soros is that most frightening of creatures to the right-end politicopropagandizers: A liberal with lots of money and no hesitation about using it for political purposes. He therefore violates one of the major laws of God.

caw

cethklein

Registered
Reaction score
So Soros is to right wingers like Ted Nugent is to left wingers, someone who is going against the grain of what most people of their profession do?