The drunken worm...

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Spilled some of my vodka last night on the floor and came back later to discover a worm had slopped up a good portion of it. Now, it wiggled and zagged just a tad -- to the left and right -- as it inched its way out the door. I swear, getting the wildlife and bugs drunk is almost as fun as watching the cops chasing the drug dealers through the building.

Everyone gots to have their own form of cheap entertainment. Right?

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Must of thought it was Tequila

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
GrowlingWorm.gif

Man, that's one messed up worm.

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
:roll: I wish I was a drunken work sometimes....

I usually just tie a little pouch of catnip to the cat's tail. He's whacky enough as it is, and whenever you give him catnip, he pratcically shoots up the walls. Just today he jumped face-first into a window, almost got caught in the ceiling fan (don't ask), and then tried to walk on a piece of paper that was sticking over the edge of the desk, barrel-rolled into the wall, and shot off into the basement, where he fell down all the steps and out the door.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Lord help me if my worm is a techie. Don't want no drunken worm trying to fix my bugs. Lest he invite the bugs for a cockroachtail.

Akuma

Rare Writer Pokemon
Registered
Reaction score
:roll: I wish I was a drunken work sometimes....

I usually just tie a little pouch of catnip to the cat's tail. He's whacky enough as it is, and whenever you give him catnip, he pratcically shoots up the walls. Just today he jumped face-first into a window, almost got caught in the ceiling fan (don't ask), and then tried to walk on a piece of paper that was sticking over the edge of the desk, barrel-rolled into the wall, and shot off into the basement, where he fell down all the steps and out the door.

Man, I thought you said you liked animals.

You're one scary mo'fo', Tsuki.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
I usually just tie a little pouch of catnip to the cat's tail.

OMG I never thought of that!!!! I've heard of putting tape on their paws, but catnip on their tails...Sweeeeeeeet...

I have 5 cats, so this could get REALLY entertaining. Though I don't know if I want to encourage them to chase *each other's* tails any more than they already do...Garfield and Shponk already have a BrokeCat Mountain thing going on, I don't need to give them any more incentive to catch each other.

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
OMG I never thought of that!!!! I've heard of putting tape on their paws, but catnip on their tails...Sweeeeeeeet...
Try peanut butter. BOY is that funny. :D

thethinker42 said:
Garfield and Shponk already have a BrokeCat Mountain thing going on
:roll: My dog and cat have this going on (they cuddle, they fight, cuddle, fight, cuddle.... And the parakeets make out ALL the time. What can I say, it's a house of lurveeeeee.

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
cynthia-bronco.blogspot.com

I have 5 cats, so this could get REALLY entertaining. Though I don't know if I want to encourage them to chase *each other's* tails any more than they already do...Garfield and Shponk already have a BrokeCat Mountain thing going on, I don't need to give them any more incentive to catch each other.
That's been banned in five countries (along with kitten juggling).

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
As it turns out, the worm wasn't a worm afterall. Nope, I had me a rattlesnake drinking my spilled vodka. Kinda small snake though. Not like the ones we get in Texas. :D

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Snakes are so cute. Whenever I move my hissing cockroaches out of their tank (they multiply fast!), I'm going to get a snake- if I can chase it fast enough.
Don't worry about chasing it. Just keep a nice little mouse tied around your neck.