Have your novel featured on our blog - Punk genres only.

Emualde

Registered
Reaction score
Howdy!
OUR GIVEAWAY ENDS TOMORROW (SUNDAY) SO DONT FORGET TO GO ENTER FOR A CHANCE AT A $20 GIFT CARD)

Dropping a line to let you all know a couple of writers and I are starting a blog -- it will all about the punk genres (steampunk, cyberpunk, biopunk....), anything from the writing process to book reviews and giveaways.

We have a monthly "Punk featured book" so if you want to have your published (any type of publication) novel featured or know anyone who would, you can email us (see email contact on blog).

(The blog will launch January 2nd with a giveaway. http://thepenpunks.blogspot.com)

Punk on!

Last edited:

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Moving this one to self promotion.

Ari Meermans

MacAllister's Official Minion & Greeter
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Emualde

Your blog is set to "By invitation only". Without knowing the terms under which you will feature books and what that entails, I am unable to determine the best place for your announcement.

Please PM me.

Thanks, Ari

Emualde

Registered
Reaction score
::clears throat:: Fixed the blog settings. Forgot to switch it back to public last night when I was fooling with the design. Hehe.

Ari Meermans

MacAllister's Official Minion & Greeter
Registered
Reaction score
Okay. I've been given to understand the blog is to be all things punk lit with posts, discussions, and author interviews which also feature the authors' books; so I'll be moving this over to Blogging and Social Networking.

Emualde

Registered
Reaction score
GIVEAWAY

Bumping the thread by reminding everyone we also have a giveaway going on --- (ending Sunday!) where you can win a $20 gift card and an awesome mug so go enter !!!! :)