Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Soo... What's happening with everyone? It seems I'm not able to start a conversation or discussion likes I usually can... Hmm.

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the belief in me, Ari! It seems that everyone else believes in me but I don't believe in myself. Maybe that's why I'm struggling...

I had a super cool revelation with TFL earlier today for my dream sequences. I'm so excited with how well it's going too and how much I love it. It was my first ever romance SNI. The original idea was a lot different, but at least through trial and error I found the perfect way to go about the dreams :D

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
I am trying to get my mom to watch the first Eccleston episode. Because I love Nine. I think I love Nine more than Ten. 'Cause when Ten died, I was like, "aww, sucks". When Nine died, I was like:

"MY HEART IS BREAKING AND SPAZZING AND YOU TOTALLY LOVE ROSE! ROSE! ROSE AND YOU BELONG TOGETHER FOREVER AND EVER."

My doctor 'ships:

Nine/Rose
Ten/Master
Eleven/River

Imbroglio

PERPETUAL EXISTENTIAL CRISIS VICTIM
Registered
Reaction score
One day I'll watch Doctor Who. One day.

ETA: Also, the only characters on Glee that I really like are Britanny and Santana. Not together, just as individuals. The show is so soapy, it's hard to really like anyone. If I had to pick someone I liked that was supposed to be an actual character, I'd probably say Quinn.

It's not that I dislike the characters, I just lack positive feeling toward them.

Last edited:

Because.

told before & told again
Registered
Reaction score
Ooh, HR! :D

Which season do you plan on watching?

Because.

told before & told again
Registered
Reaction score
With Doctor Who? I started way late. I started watching this doctor right before the latest series started. People keep telling me to go back an watch Ten. I'll have to do that eventually. :D

And yes. The Legend of Korra! I just need this show to come out now!

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
I have to go in to the independent study/homeschool/whatever the hell the program I'm in is called building on Tuesday to discuss my classes. I'm really hoping I can take AP Journalism, but I think we discussed everything in Journalism last year when I took it.

Imbroglio

PERPETUAL EXISTENTIAL CRISIS VICTIM
Registered
Reaction score
I know! And Korra is one thing I'm definitely getting my hopes up for, because I have a lot of trust in the makers. If it sucks, that would mean the world was ending or something. Lol.

Is that good or bad, Zoe? Lol.

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
It is bad! I liked Journalism.

Though, I just realized that then I might be able to change my elective to Psychology. And I've always wanted to learn Psychology. So maybe not getting Journalism isn't a bad thing.

I don't know. I'm tired. lol :D

Because.

told before & told again
Registered
Reaction score
It really would. Those creators can do no wrong for me. I hope we get a specific date soon. I hear late winter 2012 to fall 2012. Bleh. :/

And hallo, fellow Journalism lover! hee.

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know. Where should I start?

Also, so stoked for Legend of Korra!!

Hmm...Start with series five and then go back and watch all of them from the beginning. I might be a little biased, though, because that's what I did. But IMO, series five is the greatest one overall.

Me too! I can't wait for it to start!!!!

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE LEGEND OF KORRA!

I mean, the fact that there will be metal-benders, lead by Toph's daughter...nnhhh, yesssss.

Also, the 12th Doctor should be a woman. Cause in The Doctor's Wife, it's said that regeneration can cause gender changes.

And that'd be awesome.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I hope Matt Smith never leaves Doctor Who. He's signed on til something like 2013/14, which is good enough for me.

Oh, and morning everyone. How is everyone doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.