Heads Up: Harper Voyager calls for unagented submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatherineS

Registered
Reaction score
Omnigon: how about a graph showing which days of the week HV sends out notifications, so we can get a handle on when it's ok to relax?

Michael Drakich

A wanderer in the sea of publishing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michaeldrakich.wordpress.com
OH MY GOD!!!!!

Yeah I got nothing- just messing with ya:D

You know, this might give us a different picture. I too have not received a rejection. If you haven't received anything yet, let the group know. At the end of a cople of days, we can start putting question marks next to those who haven't responded either way. They just aren't following the thread anymore.

sheadakota

part of the human equation
Registered
Reaction score
the only thing I have ever received from HV has been the confirmation email that they got my submission.

CatherineS

Registered
Reaction score
This is either just another time-passer for Omnigon or a sneaky way to figure out which of us already got signed but isn't allowed to say.

No news in my box since the confirmation of receipt on 9 October.

AnnaC

Registered
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything from HV yet. I have no more fingernails to chew on either!

Specialfae

Coffee understands
Registered
Reaction score
I love the graphs and list! This does help with the paranoid waiting. Not being 'alone' through this trauma has been such a HUGE relief for me. I'm so glad I found AW and all of you or I think I would be in a hug-me jacket by now.

I have not heard anything either way, though I'm becoming more paranoid that I got the ax long ago and somehow deleted it without seeing it. ha ha

cameomac

Geek girl since 1977
Registered
Reaction score
Haven't heard anything other than my submission confirmation. I'm beginning to think my cat deleted my rejection so I won't be sad.

...never mind. My cat isn't that nice.

Paul

Banned
Reaction score
Paul you amuse me...you often say what I am thinking. But did you not submit as well? I don't see you on the list. You can't mock from afar and not state your interest in this thread!

I'm interested in mocking?

Paul's good....

Argghhhh. Noooooo.

Paul's Bad. He's the baddest. The Baddest!

I have received no word either way.

I haven't heard anything, either.

I have not heard anything.

I've heard nothing either way.
em, are we moving towards the ridiculous and am I responsible...?

Teleidoplex

Registered
Reaction score
I have not heard back yet. For thothguard51, my genre is urban fantasy. Many thanks to both thoth and Omnigon for their updates and graphs!

SKDaley

Registered
Reaction score
Add me to your list. I have been lurking for some time, only just registered. I submitted a fantasy novel on 10/03/12. No reply other than the confirmation email.

Adam_Rakunas

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, there. Long time lurker, first time poster. I submitted a SF novel on 10/13 and haven't heard diddly. Thanks for keeping track of this, thothguard51!

CatherineS

Registered
Reaction score
Watch out, Paul! They're coming out of the woodwork now!
Time to crunch the new stats.....

Forget the cookies n milk; I'm thinking some scotch is in order.

Treehouseman

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, I'm another one that's been hiding in the woodwork. AW is the only place where there's actual "news" news rather than month-old updates. You guys are doing such a fantastic job of keeping everyone up to date and informed, I decided to join (though I'm hopeless at forums).

Sent a YA cyberpunk dystopia near the end of the submissions period. No word yet. Fingers Crossed!

lauralam

Moonshade
Registered
Reaction score
This thread is giving me flashbacks to July-November 2011 when I was waiting to hear back from AR's Open Door. *twitches*

My guess is they'll go through all subs first and then go back to the ones they didn't reject outright. That's how it worked with AR, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.