Grandma Susie's House of FUNNERS 'N FLOOZIES (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stlight

ideas are floating where they will
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
where you can put sugar sprinkles on lots of thing
:hooray: Come to FL! Heck, come visit me first to make sure you like it. I'll make sure the gators are well-behaved. :D

I have had chocolate (covered blackberries and raspberries). I am happy.

yes on the blackberries and raspberries.

You never know on the coming to FL.

those gator boys are major zen, but I just might get there too.

Cliff, I blame my high school and college GPA entirely on the wonderful libraries the schools had.

Duchessmary

Where I want to be
Registered
Reaction score
I took a nap. :D

The one and only time I've been to Florida was many moons ago, and I thought...hmmm. You could throw a saddle on some of the bugs down here. EEEK.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
NF, what kind of mudslide makes you feel better? What is it - a drink or a super-duper chocolate thing?

Yes, it's a drink with alcohol in it...er...that's about all I know about it, but it did taste like chocolate. Not as good as I thought it would be, but it was just something bought at the store, not something made in a bar. It probably tastes better made by a bartender. :Shrug:

Komnena

In Honor of Peter Tomich,USS Utah
Registered
Reaction score
That stinks, Gail. I don't think any ethical organization would be placing ferals.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
greetings all - hope all the dads had a great father's day.

I've been very nostalgic today - searching for my mom's half of the family on the internet. Found out two relatives I haven't seen in about a hundred years died within days of each other last October. And the cousins I would want to find have no internet presence AT ALL. And it seems everybody pretty much stayed in Oklahoma....

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
And I just found out my exam is at 8.45am, and I have to get there 30 minutes before it starts. Ack!

I'm gonna be so tired that morning!

*slurps coffee* Maybe if I drink enough coffee during the week, it'll keep working up till that morning? ...

Sydneyd

Aye, ye scurvy dog!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, I believe that is how it works.

Really, Cliff. Have you not read your Physics of Coffee textbook? That exam is tonight!!

Sydneyd

Aye, ye scurvy dog!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
tsk, tsk, next time check your syllabus more thoroughly. :D

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You need to get hooked up to an IV stat, Cliff. If there's more blood in your coffee stream than caffeine, it could go badly with the studying.

ROAR :D

Purple Rose

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
alxblog.net
Hello everyone and happy belated father's day to all dads!

Hope you all had a super Sunday. I can't wait to tell you about mine!

Last night I died and went some place with a stage and the band Train was there. I walked towards the DIVINE Pat Monahan who told me my dress was beautiful (it was ok, really) and then he started to sing Bruises from Train's latest CD, California 37. I wasn't supposed to sing but I think I was expected to at least mouth the words of Ashley Monroe's part. I didn't know the words so i just danced on stage. I must have looked like a twit but I did not care. Every now and then he held me tight or held my hand. At the end of it I got a t-shirt.

He announced that this is what happens when my husband goes out for a beer. He had left about twenty minutes earlier because the noise was giving him a headache. We were in the front row, centre seats, right under Mr Monahan's nose.

It was the longest and shortest and one of the most beautiful moments of my life.

Nearly 24 hours later and I'm still walking on sunshine. Oh lucky, lucky me!

Purple Rose

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
alxblog.net
Don't do drugs, Rosie.

:roll: I must admit that's what it felt like when I got home last night. No video or picture to remind me of those moments so i might look back and wonder exactly what I smoked before the concert. :D

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I bet Pat Monahan's on an online forum right this minute, regaling everybody with the exact same story!

Sounds like you both had a cool time!

*capers*

Purple Rose

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
alxblog.net
Ha ha! But seriously, it was a great concert. My kids are so jealous - at 24 I "dated" a minor rock star for a week (he was part of a super-band in the early 80s, went solo and became tiny); at around 40, sat next to Jude Law on a very long flight and spoke to him a little and now that I'm nearly 50, I get on stage with my favourite band.

I have a feeling my end might be near. *shudder* It's okay, Pat Monahan did sing "Finally you'll meet my mom".

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Morning, ac.

Let's all sing a power ballad.

ROAR :D

Status
Not open for further replies.