Hello again

S.Marie

Registered
Reaction score
I registered here a while back with the hopes of getting the old pencil (or keyboard in the year 2014) going again. But life with 5 children and a pregnancy sometimes takes you in directions you don't plan:)
I know what a great place this is for knowledgeable advice in the craft of writing. I look forward to making wise friends here and getting busy with that long held dream of a first novel.
I plan on children's historical fiction. So hello and thanks in advance!

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the Water Cooler!

:welcome:

AW is a huge place, and there's a lot of information to be found here. Take your time and browse around to get a feel of the various forums.

Feel free to stop by Jed's Newbie Pub at the top of the New Members forum. It's a friendly place where you can hang out, have a virtual drink, and strike up a conversation with other members.

Here's a link to some of the most commonly asked questions in the FAQs, and another for the Absolute Write Dictionary to help you get started. And don't forget to check out the Newbie Guide.

Enjoy your stay. :)

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Welcome back

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

Last edited:

S.Marie

Registered
Reaction score
I had #6 in July 2103, so she is sitting up and playing with toys and mama can have some time to herself.
Dont worry, I wont be rushing the sharing gate. It will take me forever to get to that 50 post mark.
For now I am content to read and get advice and be busy here producing something worthy of sharing. And it has to make it past my 13 and 8 yo first. They will be my first line of critique, since they are my in home reading machines.

Izz

Doing the Space Operatic
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.justgoodfiction.com
Welcome back, S.Marie! :welcome:

It's hard to stay away, isn't it? :)

See you around the boards!

Hopefully WLCT

Registered
Reaction score
Hello..Life is happening all around you but yet you still have a story to tell...I Love It! I eat, sleep and sh*t my story and I also have children, and a job and yet I can't wait to sit down and write. It makes my day. Even if it's only for a little while, my pen doesn't come off the paper