Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, haggis!

You know why they call him justin, don't you?

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
*distraction* why did the chicken cross the playground?

NinaK

On the Beach
Registered
Reaction score
That's hurtful, SR

well done!

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
**hands KLM silencer .. so the rest of us aren't disturbed in our naps while she deals with her inner voices**

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
ummm,.....yeah. no.

your post points that out rather nicely.

Hunter THomas

Registered
Reaction score
A Conversation with a Pigeon

He! Where's the comedy?

A Conversation with a Pigeon

I was having a really bad day. So I jumped off the ledge and was making my way toward the ground when this pigeon comes flying up beside me, feverishly flapping his wings to keep up with my descent.

“Hey stupid?” The pigeon yelled out.

Surprised, I looked over at the rat with feathers and replied. “I didn’t know pigeons could talk?”

“Yea, well it’s not like we want people to know those sorts of things.” He said with a smart ass look on his beak. “So, what the hell are you doing?”

I didn’t know what to think. Here I was falling at terminal velocity talking to a fucking pigeon. “Look can’t you just let me die in peace here and leave me alone?”

The pigeon paused for a moment and said, “Naw, can’t do that. Just tell me why you’re trying to fly and I’ll leave you alone.”

“Trying to fly? I yelled out. “Can’t you see I’m trying to kill myself here? I’m putting an end to my misery!”

The pigeon looked sympathetic and replied. “You mind if I eat out your eyeballs after you hit the ground?”

I couldn’t believe it. Here I was negotiating with a fucking pigeon that wanted to eat out my eyeballs after I hit the ground. Figuring that it wouldn’t matter one way or the other, I said; “Sure, go ahead, I’m not going to need them anyway.”

Then a miracle happened.

“Look.” The pigeon replied. “Your gesture of allowing me to eat your eyeballs has just gotten you one last wish. What will it be?”

What luck I thought a last wish from a ditch hawk who wanted to eat out my eyes and here I was a few seconds away from splattersville.

“Where were you fifteen seconds ago?” I replied.

The pigeon shrugged his wings and said. “Hey pal, take it our leave it, I’m still going to eat out your eyeballs.”

Figuring I had nothing to loose I asked for a million dollars and that my boss would end up in a landfill.

All the Pigeon said was “Granted.” and then he flew off leaving me to finish my ride down.

A few seconds later I was lying on the sidewalk looking up at the sky. I was alive! Something had broken my fall. I could feel a few broken bones, but nothing too serious. I looked down to see what had padded my descent and saw that I had landed smack on top of my fat slob boss whose huge bulk broke my fall and prevented me from splattering across the pavement. As I stared at his lifeless eyes, I realized that it was one part of my wish that had come true.

As the paramedics wheeled me off toward the awaiting ambulance, I looked over and saw the pigeon eating out my bosses eyeballs, he paused for a moment and swallowed part of an optic nerve and gave me a wink. I smiled back and waved good by.

The other part of my wish came true a few months later when I was awarded 1.2 million dollars by the buildings insurance company for not installing locks to the roof top doors to keep people from jumping off the building. I never saw the pigeon again, but I can’t help sitting in the park and talking to the damn things as I feed them bread crumbs.

Hunter Thomas
dclampoon.com

Last edited by a moderator:

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
dude, if you don't like spam you might want to remove the email address.

if you are a spambot, well then i reckon you know what you are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.