Featured Author & Book Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jr0127

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not too sure how familiar anyone is with Wattpad, but last week one of their content editors approached me about becoming a Featured Author on their website. They'll be featuring my first novel (a very early version) "The Runaways" beginning at the end of this month for a six month period.

I'm working towards eventually self-publishing the heavily revised & professionally edited version of this novel in the long run, but I'm excited that the staff has taken interest in featuring the current version. I've been building a fanbase on Wattpad for the last few years since I've joined and I'm looking forward to sharing the book with a larger audience!

I also finished editing a mock-up book trailer for Wattpad today! I Feel free to check it out below (this is just for fun):

http://youtu.be/077EEJ687Cc

Last edited:

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
CGs and good luck with the release and trailer!

PamelaC

Registered
Reaction score
That's awesome! Congrats and great luck to you!
Loved the trailer! Nicely done! And major bonus points for using Fassbender!

jr0127

Registered
Reaction score
That's awesome! Congrats and great luck to you!
Loved the trailer! Nicely done! And major bonus points for using Fassbender!

Thank you! Haha oh goodness don't get me started on Michael Fassbender. I could go on for hours haha.

D.M. Enslin

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations!!! That sounds amazing! I've just joined wattpad myself and published a chapter of my own... It seems a little overwhelming so far but I like how it feels like a community! I look forward to seeing your book being featured there! Again congrats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.