Status
Not open for further replies.

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
Holy crap! I can't believe the nerve of some people!

Crazy b*tch from the Job from Hell just called me and told me that making out my W-2 was MY responsibility, not hers and that by calling the IRS, I was just "making things difficult." I told her it was HER responsibility and Federal Law, and that it was nothing personal. So she started on how I'd done such a crappy job and whatever, so I hung up on her.

Now she's on her third call to the house, and I'm this close to calling the cops about harassment.

the NERVE!

Whoa.

I have nothing to add aside from that.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Call the police. Teach her not to treat ppl like that. Then call the IRS.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
She called like seven times. I have to admit, I lost my temper finally and shouted at the woman, said some pretty harsh stuff. Didn't stop her. What finally stopped her was taking the phone off the hook.

that's the first time I've lost my temper, really lost it, in years and years. usually I keep a VERY even keel. I HATE losing my temper, i hate shouting. I hate having my quiet little world interrupted.

Some people!

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*clears throat*

Ahem.

HAPPY B-DAY HIZZIZZLE!!!

:TheWave: :TheWave: :TheWave:

:PartySmil :PartySmil :PartySmil :PartySmil :PartySmil

:Jump::banana::Jump: :Jump::banana::Jump: :Jump::banana::Jump:

(Yes, three of them!)

Also, June. Dude. :Hug2:

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Wow. I didn't think waiting to find out about being certified and passing background checks could be a nail-biting experience...

We've always thought you were certifiable, Ace. Getting the paperwork now is just a formality, right? ;)

Seriously, what are you getting certified for? Teaching?

*pictures Jericho in front of a classroom*
*swoons*

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
*clears throat*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HILLZ!!!!

:partyguy:
:partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy:

Here are some dancers for your par-tay: :snoopy::snoopy::snoopy:

Ditto! :)

Clean floors are for people who insist on looking down.

Well that's going in my quote book. :D

Crazy b*tch from the Job from Hell just called me and told me that making out my W-2 was MY responsibility, not hers and that by calling the IRS, I was just "making things difficult." I told her it was HER responsibility and Federal Law, and that it was nothing personal. So she started on how I'd done such a crappy job and whatever, so I hung up on her.

Now she's on her third call to the house, and I'm this close to calling the cops about harassment.

the NERVE!

She called like seven times. I have to admit, I lost my temper finally and shouted at the woman, said some pretty harsh stuff. Didn't stop her. What finally stopped her was taking the phone off the hook.

that's the first time I've lost my temper, really lost it, in years and years. usually I keep a VERY even keel. I HATE losing my temper, i hate shouting. I hate having my quiet little world interrupted.

Some people!

Call the police, call the IRS, and then tell everyone in town about all the crap she's put you through. Take that B down!

_Sian_

Ooooh, pretty lights and sirens :D
Registered
Reaction score
Website
antagonistsneeded.wordpress.com
Whoa.

I have nothing to add aside from that.

And that I'm really glad I don't have your job. I'm thinking harassment charges. And seriously, if I was this woman's boss, I wouldn't want her if she worked like that. I mean, really - if she handles colleges like that, she's hardly going to handle anyone else any better, and is probably going to be more trouble that she's worth.

Wow. I didn't think waiting to find out about being certified and passing background checks could be a nail-biting experience...

I can agree with this one. I thought I was irritated when I had to fill out fifty sheets of paper work, now I'm just nervous.

*clears throat*

Ahem.

HAPPY B-DAY HIZZIZZLE!!!

:TheWave: :TheWave: :TheWave:

:PartySmil :PartySmil :PartySmil :PartySmil :PartySmil

:Jump::banana::Jump: :Jump::banana::Jump: :Jump::banana::Jump:

(Yes, three of them!)

Also, June. Dude. :Hug2:

I wondered about this, when I saw the thing pop up on fb, then I figured that it couldn't possibly have been your b-day a week or so back, because I didn't see it announced here on aw.

Not sure whether this is belated or not, but still:

Happy Birthday :D

:hooray::partyguy::hooray::partyguy::hooray::partyguy::hooray::partyguy::hooray::partyguy::hooray::partyguy::hooray::partyguy::hooray::partyguy::hooray::partyguy::hooray::partyguy::hooray::partyguy::hooray::partyguy::hooray::partyguy::hooray::partyguy::hooray::partyguy::hooray::partyguy::hooray::partyguy::hooray::partyguy::hooray::partyguy::hooray::partyguy:

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Evening folks!

My writer brain is fried because I've spent all day working on this It's the blog that Mr. Kricket and I are doing together.

We'd love some feedback on this in any form.

Y'all are the best! :D Cake to those who actually read it!

i am so NOT sucking up. Not at all....

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score

the NERVE!

She's a moron. You can still file your taxes without a W2 using a Form 4852--do this, don't fill out any forms for her benefit. And make sure you report her. The fine from the IRS is small, but I'll bet it'll annoy the heck out of her. :)

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, I made Kricket's book :) ...can I have cake??

Sian, you lucky dog.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That's a pretty little ship. It may be bc of my iphone, but more close ups may help. You'll have your work cut out for you with this blog. Well done :)

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
That's a pretty little ship. It may be bc of my iphone, but more close ups may help. You'll have your work cut out for you with this blog. Well done :)

Thank ye kindly! :Cake:

And I believe that if you view it on a computer youcan click on the pics to make them larger. I have no clue how the IPhone thing works b/c I'm too cheap to have one.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
it's so quiet in here! Where's that tumbleweed smiley when you need it?

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Dire. I can zoom in but the contrast is lousy.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Cross post. I dont need to zoom in on tumbleweeds...

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
it's so quiet in here! Where's that tumbleweed smiley when you need it?

Once again, I must do everything around here.

tumbleweed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.