The Next Circle of Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

HorsebackWriter

Dream at a gallop!
Registered
Reaction score
Peggy -- my announcement should be out January 3rd/4th.

Hillary -- started Xmas late, but yes, got some Xmas in. : ) Just can't laze away the time between Xmas and New Year's as I planned to do, but yes, the nook reel totally made up for it! And yes, things are happening fast, including the projected date. Totally do-able for me, as long as I work steady.

I always get nervous about revs, although I never end up having trouble with them. I'm just the worrying type. The only way to quench my anxiety is to dive in and do them.

Mine are light, but I have to cut some stuff that hurts.

And so it goes.

Em

Last edited:

moonfairee

Registered
Reaction score
Yay follows!!! You guys are awesome :)

I hope the holidays are being great to everyone. Can't wait to see the PM announcements in the works, and the future announcements that the new year will bring!

Presently, I will be blasting Florence + the Machine to drown out the crickets. Or at least give them something to dance to ;)

moonfairee

Registered
Reaction score
Actually, I do have some good news. My short story is appearing in Francesca Lia Bl0ck's new L0ve Magick anthology :) Yay!

ChelseaWriter

Registered
Reaction score
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year, full of GOOD NEWS! Congrats to all those with good news already, and best wishes for those still in the waiting zone (like me!).

May 2012 be the most successful year yet for Hellions!

Suzan

Living the Dream...
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats, Moon! And scrolling through posts...was so happy (as in jumping up and down) to see your news DGrintalis!! I've followed your writing and always believed (as with so many here) that it was just a matter of time. Congratulations!

Me? I've been in the edit dungeon for 3-weeks now. This is the first day I've come up for air...worked through the holiday to meet my deadline. It's gonna be close, but wait until you read this story.

Spans three decades of the HIV epidemic and is the most important novel I'll ever write. My editor was brutal. And Amazing. There have been tears and sleepless nights of me wondering if I could pull this off. Writing this novel was like being married to the worst kind of lover...sexy, irresistable and unfaithful, all at the same time. Still, I've loved every minute of it.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
:Hug2: Suzan. That sounds traumatically beautiful.

Can't wait to read it. :)

Kim Fierce

Attack me with everything you have.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kimnflowers.blogspot.com
I'm not officially in the next circle of hell status, but I thought I'd look around and see what I hopefully have to look forward to haha.

dgrintalis

'Tis true, she is a monstergirl
Registered
Reaction score
Betwixt a nightmare and a veil of shadowy dark
And scrolling through posts...was so happy (as in jumping up and down) to see your news DGrintalis!! I've followed your writing and always believed (as with so many here) that it was just a matter of time. Congratulations!

Thank you so much, Suzan! I don't think I could've withstood the whole submission process without the support of everyone here in hell.

Me? I've been in the edit dungeon for 3-weeks now. This is the first day I've come up for air...worked through the holiday to meet my deadline. It's gonna be close, but wait until you read this story.

Spans three decades of the HIV epidemic and is the most important novel I'll ever write. My editor was brutal. And Amazing. There have been tears and sleepless nights of me wondering if I could pull this off. Writing this novel was like being married to the worst kind of lover...sexy, irresistable and unfaithful, all at the same time. Still, I've loved every minute of it.

:Hug2:

It sounds heartbreaking and beautiful! I cannot wait to read it!

Suzan

Living the Dream...
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, Everyone...wishing you all Happy New Year and good things in the coming year! : )

Sweet Tea

Gone to pee - don't touch my glass!
Registered
Reaction score
Happy New Year, Hellions! I clink my glass in honor of your awesomeness, awesome news, and awesome news to come in 2012!

Now, back to re-writing...hugs and speznas all around!

HorsebackWriter

Dream at a gallop!
Registered
Reaction score
Imagine fireworks here! WOW! Congrats Moon, that's AmAzInG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! I love me some fire-drippin' good news!

Hooray for Moon! : )

Em

Actually, I do have some good news. My short story is appearing in Francesca Lia Bl0ck's new L0ve Magick anthology :) Yay!

Last edited:

HorsebackWriter

Dream at a gallop!
Registered
Reaction score
A safe, happy, healthy, love-and-dreams-come-true-filled 2012 to everyone!

Raising my spezna and clinking glasses with all! Here's to the flames of Hell filled with Hellion friends, who make Hell bearable and something to cherish. : )

(Now if someone could only tell my wild-west neighbors that the firecrackers and shotgun blasts are scaring the bejeezus out of my horses, I'd be even happier!)

Em

dgrintalis

'Tis true, she is a monstergirl
Registered
Reaction score
Betwixt a nightmare and a veil of shadowy dark
I was texting 'Happy New Year' to some family and friends last night, including my ag3nt. He sent one back to me that said Happy New Year, Author! I was grinning from ear to ear when I read it! :D

Know what, Hellions? 2012 is going to rock for all of us! I feel it in my bones.

Snappy

A new year, a new avatar
Registered
Reaction score
Happy New Year! Here's to 2012 and good things for all of us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.