Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
How do you know I'd be stringy? I can agree with you about the battery and Porter, but me? Sheesh.

Have you seen your avie? :eek:

:Hug2: Aw, I bet I would've hurt your feelings if you had any. poor chihuey. Okay, I'll put it this way, I don't eat dog, and you're like really little-- it'd be like swallowing a gnat. :p

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
You could use the stringy dog to floss your lovely teeth, NF. Flossing is very important.

Great idea! But maybe after he's cooked, I have no idea of where he's been. Oh wait, actually I do...the cabaret. yep, I might need some bleach, too.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Haggis posted a menu for us in the cabaret. Get dibs and make your selection before nothing's left but the battery!!

I've got dibs on the meerkat and zebra.

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
good evening everybody. thought i'd stop in and say hello before i lay out my suit for church. hope all are doing well

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, blunt. Good to see you.

Well, unfortunately, the virtual zebra, meerkat, and two cows did not fill me up, so I'm going to go a huntin'. I'll be back soon...very soon. Be afraid, very afraid....or not.

ASC McLaren

Intended for mature audiences
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, blunt. Good to see you.

Well, unfortunately, the virtual zebra, meerkat, and two cows did not fill me up, so I'm going to go a huntin'. I'll be back soon...very soon. Be afraid, very afraid....or not.
All I'm seeing is oversized shoes and red foam noses. Still wondering what is the best cut of a comic?

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
:Hug2: Blunt!

You've been gone so long you're almost...new.

*skims over the official bbq doc., section: newbieque, sub-section: renewbique, bullet point 8: what to do when old members come back*

Paragraph 13.42.019-8) In the event that a Hound shall leave the forum for a period of time equal to, but not exceeding five (5) years, six (6) months, fifteen (15) days, twelve (12) hours, sixteen (16) minutes, and thirty-five (35) seconds, said Hound shall be considered to remain a Hound in good standing and shall not be considered for newbycuing, recuing, or otherwise placed upon the dinner menu for any reason excepting the following,
(long, long list of exceptions including what they might have eaten or not eaten that day, whether or not they're wearing a watch., etc, etc, etc)

Paragraph 13.42.019-9) In the event that Paragraph 13.42.019-8 is found to not be applicable for any reason, up to and including zombie apocalypse, drought, extreme hunger, boredom, lack of alcohol, caffeine, or other mood altering chemicals, a Hound found not to be in good standing by a majority of Hounds in good standing may, when deemed necessary by a vote of one (1) Hound in good standing be served up as the evening's entertainment and feast, made jest upon, and reasonably otherwise be found to have warranted being newbycued again for violation of this charter.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sealeyandrews.wordpress.com
Paragraph 13.42.019-8) In the event that a Hound shall leave the forum for a period of time equal to, but not exceeding five (5) years, six (6) months, fifteen (15) days, twelve (12) hours, sixteen (16) minutes, and thirty-five (35) seconds, said Hound shall be considered to remain a abound in good standing and shall not be considered for newbycuing, recusing, or otherwise placed upon the dinner menu for any reason excepting the following,
(long, long list of exceptions including what they might have eaten or not eaten that day, whether or not they're wearing a watch., etc, etc, etc)

Paragraph 13.42.019-9) In the event that Paragraph 13.42.019-8 is found to not be applicable for any reason, up to and including zombie apocalypse, drought, extreme hunger, boredom, lack of alcohol, caffeine, or other mood altering chemicals, a Hound found not to be in good standing by a majority of Hounds in good standing may, when deemed necessary by a vote of one (1) Hound in good standing be served up as the evening's entertainment and feast, made jest upon, and reasonably otherwise be found to have warranted being newbycued again for violation of this charter.
:Wha:

Look, can we do it or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.