Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*hides balloon in closet for Dan when he gets in*

Synonym

Registered
Reaction score
Oh dear. Did I hear haggis order pickled eggs? (I gotta find that clothes pin, real quick.)

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:partyguy:

HI DAN!

so it's a little early, but I'm making dinner and I might mis syour 2k'th post...

CDaniel

Writing for the brand
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you, much, Cella. That is really nice of you to notice that I'll have 2000 posts soon.

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm a hawkeye with post watching.

Synonym

Registered
Reaction score
Ok, you noticed my 1k post Dan, let's go....

Dan, you better get a clothes pin for your nose. Haggis has been in the pickled eggs again. Just a minute...here you go. Clip that on.

Synonym

Registered
Reaction score
Well, I've got to finish supper and let the husband on the computer, he's sulking and watching PBS. That's a dangerous combination. See you all later.

CDaniel

Writing for the brand
Registered
Reaction score
All right you guys, I'm going to say what I came here to say or else its just going to keep digging into me.

Yesterday, my spirits started sinking for no apparent reason. I thought I could get over it by hanging around the different threads, but it wasn't working. It felt like, no matter which thread I went to, I was being ignored--like I wasn't even there. As many times I said "hello" in a certain thread, nobody answered me and it was getting to me. I tried shrugging it off, but the feeling just wouldn't go away. Today, it really hasn't gotten any better. Last night I couldn't sleep because of it.

Now, Cella, you are a very nice person and I like you a lot. Miss Syno, your the best person I've found to talk to in a long while. I really enjoy seeing you two. But last night, after reading these two posts:

where are all the men?

I don't know. Maybe it's me. They seem to disappear every evening when I show up for work. Maybe I need to spend a little money on some perfume. Pony express riders tend to smell like, well ponies.

I crumbled and snapped. It was like I was there but invisible, and that you guys were just bidding time until cray, haggis, or leuk hopefully would show up.

I’m sure that wasn’t the case, but something in me took it all wrong and it still is to a point.

I’m not sure how much longer I’m going to be depressed like this, but I can tell you--I want it to be over!

CDaniel

Writing for the brand
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I've got to finish supper and let the husband on the computer, he's sulking and watching PBS. That's a dangerous combination. See you all later.

Miss Syno, I'm sorry to see go so soon, really I am. Will you come back?

Last edited:

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, Dan I don't know what to say other than I'm very sorry.

I'm sure I'll have more to add later but right now this is all I can think of.

*ETA: ***************
okay, dinner's put away and I've collected my thoughts.

Dan, you're one of my best friends on here and it pains me to see that you've been offended. It pains me even MORE to now know that I was part of the offense.

Evidently I've been pissing people off left and right. Regardless, thank you for bringing it to our attention. Sometimes the things said on this board find their way into RL more than I would like to admit and sometimes it's not pleasant.

I think I need to just shut up for a while and watch what I say more carefully, as there are real consequences that follow.

I hope that you can bounce back and feel better soon, Dan and if there's anything I can do to help, you know where to find me. :)

(((hugs)))
Cella

Last edited:

Synonym

Registered
Reaction score
Well. Now I see what you mean Dan. Been there, done that. It wasn't fun.

I've had five days of gloom and drizzle. Need some sunshine in my life. It's supposed to shine tomorrow. If there was any way I could pipe the feeling I'm going to have when the sun comes out to you Dan, I would.

I wish that we actually could talk face to face, like friends in a restaurant. Then you get visual clues, share a laugh or silly look and everyone feels included. Unfortunately, the computer makes it's mostly one person at a time that you can give your attention to. When two people start typing back and forth, pretty much one post after the other, it seems like you're interrupting a private conversation. Don't worry about that, we've just got fast fingers. Tell us to shut up. :) Or that we're babbling. Or tell me what you're fixing for dinner tonight. I would like to hear that.

We don't have to rely on Cray or haggis to show up to make the day complete. They're busy all over the place. If they want to show up and talk cowboy, fine. I can do that. If you don't feel like playing barkeep, that's fine too.

BTW, congratulations. 2,000 posts.

I didn't run off a while ago, but the long-suffering sighs from my husband were about to drive me nuts. I'm taking my personal computer to the doctor tomorrow, hopefully they can perform a brain transplant and fix whatever my son did when he "fixed it". Then, I won't be hogging this computer, I'll have my own back. Maybe I can actually get some editing done, in between some conversation here in the Saloon?

Last edited:

CDaniel

Writing for the brand
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, Miss Syno. :Hug2:

I don't get like this, often. I'll be back to my old self soon, I hope.

**fingers crossed**

Synonym

Registered
Reaction score
I hope so too. Unfortunately, you have to find your own way out of the well. I'll throw a rope down whenever you need it.

(a water well)

Last edited:

CDaniel

Writing for the brand
Registered
Reaction score
Or get bucked off and scramble for the fence.

(or were you speaking of an actual water well?)

Last edited:

CDaniel

Writing for the brand
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Cella. :hi:

Where'd you go?

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score