• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Heacock Hill Literary Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddie

Roe Draje
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.saraville.com
Tom Dark

Mr. Dark emailed me today to inform me that (I'm paraphrasing) everything on this thread is a lie by lying liars who lie.

Mr. Dark has such a ridiculous world view, that he could almost rival the hilarity of your blog, were it not for him taking himself so dead-cold serious.

waylander

Who's going for a beer?
Registered
Reaction score
Truly a man who does not seem to believe that there is such a thing as bad publicity.

Bogna

Registered
Reaction score
Website
bemaslanka.wordpress.com
Mr. Dark emailed me today to inform me that (I'm paraphrasing) everything on this thread is a lie by lying liars who lie.

My response is here.

I looked for any evidence of successful sales, or even a client list, and couldn't find anything. If there's any information to establish him as a legitimate agent, I'd be happy to add that to my blog post.

I can't be the only one who read through Jim's post and had the troll song stuck in my head afterwards.

Deleted member 42

So Tom Dark apparently didn't get enough traffic from Jim Hine's post, and is now blog whoring on Twitter.

TomDark_Screen%20Shot%202013-06-20%20at%205.14.55%20PM.jpg

I took screen shots, because he's sanitizing his stream on a regular basis.

jchines

Got the hang of it, here
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jimchines.com
I've been told by several women that he was also tweeting sexually explicit/creepy comments their way as part of his trolling party the other night. It would appear that those were removed in one of his sanitary purges, though.

ETA: Wait, he called me a "disassembler"? I kind of like that. The Disassembler could be my cheesy supervillain name.

Deleted member 42

I've been told by several women that he was also tweeting sexually explicit/creepy comments their way as part of his trolling party the other night. It would appear that those were removed in one of his sanitary purges, though.

You mean like this:

TomDark_Screen%20Shot%202013-06-20%20at%205.42.15%20PM.jpg

I think he's thinking Ms. Price is an agent, not a publisher. I note that Behler Publication has books scheduled for release through this fall.

ETA: I'm just going to keep updating this post.

tomDark_Behler_Screen%20Shot%202013-06-20%20at%208.43.18%20PM.jpg

And here we see Tom Dark trolling the Dalai Lama:

TomDARK_DL_Screen_Shot_2013-06-21_10.18.46_AM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Flibble

They've been very bad, Mr Flibble
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We couldn't possibly do that. Who'd clear up the m
Website
francisknightbooks.co.uk
Apparently "life has slapped your face good so far" (ETA to me). This is fine apparently, after casting ..aspersions about other people's appearnces thinking that actually matters about whether they do their job. But hell don't think about saying anything about him! *restrains self from saying anything*

Also, Mr Dark cannot tell if I am male or female (um, does he needs contacts?) and thinks still after all this time Mac is male.

And that's just for starters. *insert British humour alert* Gosh what a pleasant chap.

Last edited:

victoriastrauss

Writer Beware Goddess
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.victoriastrauss.com
He luuuurves me too.

-------------------------------

Tom Dark ‏@TomDark9

#absolutewrite Miz Strauss is about 60, posts photos made to look 30 years younger, has the vocabulary of a hi school senior, the colorless

-------------------------------

- Victoria, taking time from obsessively re-touching her photos

NoblinGoblin

I write in bed.
Registered
Reaction score
This is just...just...yikes.

I considered querying this agency once upon a time. I am so glad I read this thread.

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Me too. Only with moar trains.

Deleted member 42

More Tom Dark Tweets.

He's going on and on about the business address for AW. It's been the business address for AW since 2006. It's even on the forums.

And then he goes on about MacAllister.

TomDark_01Screen_Shot_2013-06-21_at_3.06.41%20PM.jpg

TomDark_02_Screen_Shot_2013-06-21_at_3.07.12%20PM.jpg

You know it's pretty easy to see who's been banned. Tom Dark hasn't even been banned.

Billtrumpet25

Registered
Reaction score
More Tom Dark Tweets.

He's going on and on about the business address for AW. It's been the business address for AW since 2006. It's even on the forums.

And then he goes on about MacAllister.

TomDark_01Screen_Shot_2013-06-21_at_3.06.41%20PM.jpg

TomDark_02_Screen_Shot_2013-06-21_at_3.07.12%20PM.jpg

You know it's pretty easy to see who's been banned. Tom Dark hasn't even been banned.

Seems to be a real "swell" guy, eh?

You know, if he were so in the right as he believes, he would not need to resort to name-calling. ;)

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
At this point, I'm thinking Mr. "Dark" really does need to see his physician. And I'm not being a smart-ass, I'm deadly serious -- so anyone reading this thread who knows him, perhaps you could encourage him to seek actual medical help?

Belle_91

With her nose stuck in a book
Registered
Reaction score
I feel so bad for MacAllister. She has always been so nice to me, and this is such a wonderful site for writers. It's a shame he's doing this...and this does NOTHING for his career. He's acting like a mad teenager...and honestly, I know more teenagers that would act with WAY more class.

Mr Flibble

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
francisknightbooks.co.uk
At this point, I'm thinking Mr. "Dark" really does need to see his physician. And I'm not being a smart-ass, I'm deadly serious -- so anyone reading this thread who knows him, perhaps you could encourage him to seek actual medical help?

As someone who does need medical help on occasion *cough*, I concur. It's not something I like to say about anyone else (I know how I hate it when people say it to me, even when it's deserved) but, well, he needs something. This is not your usual arsehattery. This is bizarre. And that's me saying that. I like bizarre, usually....

Deleted member 42

As someone who does need medical help on occasion *cough*, I concur. It's not something I like to say about anyone else (I know how I hate it when people say it to me, even when it's deserved) but, well, he needs something. This is not your usual arsehattery. This is bizarre. And that's me saying that. I like bizarre, usually....

Yeah. It's worrisome. I hope Ms. LeBaigue is OK.

NoblinGoblin

I write in bed.
Registered
Reaction score
It's all fun and games until someone gets called a c*nt. I'm sorry, but there is absolutely NO excuse for that kind of verbal abuse. NONE. He said the same thing on Twitter last night about Priceless1. Maybe I scare to easily, but I am shocked that someone who is supposed to be a professional and is, in some regards, in the public spotlight can behave this way. Does nobody but us care?

bearilou

DenturePunk writer
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
yawping barbarically over the roofs of the world
Yanno, honestly, all I can think in watching that trainwreck is that he needs to change his passwords because some pre-teen troll has hacked him.

That's the level of trolling I see there. It's not even fresh, or entertaining (except in that trainwreck way) or even very clever or unique.

Mr Flibble

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
francisknightbooks.co.uk
Yanno, honestly, all I can think in watching that trainwreck is that he needs to change his passwords because some pre-teen troll has hacked him.

Some people never get past that teen mindset. Not saying that Mr Dark is one. But it happens.

FluffBunny

Disapproving plot bun disapproves.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Third burrow on your left. Your other left.
The only time I've seen someone exhibit that sort of frothing malice was a person sliding rapidly towards a psychotic break. He's a very, very sad man and I hope he gets some (in my opinion) much-needed help.

Serious hugs to all who have been splashed with his vitriol. None of you deserve that sort of treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.