Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I need to do a huge chunk of writing later. Goodreads until...2:30. Then I'll do my Composition assignment which should only take until like 3. Write for an hour. See where I go from there :)

ETA: Why is it a bad day? :(

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
My stupid Methods class. As if I wasn't having a difficult enough time with it as it was, now I don't even feel like I can approach the professor to talk to him or get help. And what makes that more frustrating is that I've known--and liked--him for years. Now with this stupid class.... *shrug* I don't know if I can do this. At all.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Did you know that in spanish, the first person present tense of the verb 'to travel' is 'viajo'? And 'j' is pronounced like 'h'? And 'v' is pronounced like 'b'?

Try saying it out loud.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I'm currently reading lots of folklore and stuff, hoping some inspiration will strike upon me. If anybody has any suggestions, please give them to me. Thank ya.

And, seal in French is phoque. Very similar to a word that shall not be spoken by me...

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Teeheehee.

Taylor, have you read the story of Melusine? I find that one very inspirational.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Hmm... That one didn't give me any idea of what to do. I guess I'll stick to world building or whatever at the moment.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
Sometimes I really hate workshopping. Reading some of the stories I had to for today made me wonder how a couple of these people got into college, much less an upper-division English class.....

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
Sometimes I really hate workshopping. Reading some of the stories I had to for today made me wonder how a couple of these people got into college, much less an upper-division English class.....

I have to peer review descriptive essays for tomorrow. After reading their last essays, I'm really not looking forward to this.

There's one guy in our class that posted his essay on Facebook and it's amazing. Unfortunately he's not in my group.

He also has a girlfriend.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Tally --- When he sings "Girl, you the sh-" I can't help but giggle. And the reactions!! OMFG HAHAHA

ETA: Doing a writing session in a bit.

Last edited:

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
XD Lisa.

Taylor-- d'aww, didn't mean it -hug- So how is the world of J coming along?

The world of J... I'm thinking about changing Jacob and Jessica... I can't pick out a name for her. But, I love the names Jordan and John, so I can't change them :tongue

Hello nevermore_nightshade! I don't think I've seen you around. Nickname? And what are those questions...

Last edited:

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I wrote about 300 words. :)

Now I'm going to relax a bit and then go to bed. :)

nevermore-nightshade

Poe Groupie and Lunchtime Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
herestous.wordpress.com
Yup, I'm new. I introduced myself last night, but I left the forums before I replied to everyone. Apologies to those who were slighted by my naievete.
Nicknames? Oh, gee...someone asked if she could call me Night. That's fine--good and short. Nevermore's OK too.

Status
Not open for further replies.