• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Ravenhawk Books

JMercedesD

Our Angels are Different
Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know if they're still active? The aren't in the Publisher Index here and the website address provided on The Market List is defunct (www.ravenhawk.biz). Books listings also seem to be dated no later than 2008, if I'm reading the results of my Google search right.

Any news? Is my assumption, that they're gone, correct?

kaitie

With great power comes
Registered
Reaction score
I like how that first review under the linked book obviously didn't even open the darn thing to realize that it was impossible to read. I think that takes the poor formatting cake.

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
The most recent book is complete gibberish and is in the 4 millions in sales rank. Why bother?

JMercedesD

Our Angels are Different
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, good point. o_O Looks like this company, if they even really exist anymore, is just a sham for attempting to get money out of people.

On a side note... what a horrible cover. >.< The prices on SuperBookShop, if I'm reading them right, are absolutely ridiculous.

Nevermind, what a joke.

Momento Mori

Tired and Disillusioned
Registered
Reaction score
JMercedesD:
Looks like this company, if they even really exist anymore, is just a sham for attempting to get money out of people.

That's an assumption but unless they've specifically asked you for money to produce a book, I don't see how it's justified. They could equally be a self-publishing company that are still producing and releasing the owner's books.

MM

michael_b

So many ideas, never enough time.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michaelbarnette.com

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
I think the "Kindle version" Amazon's using as a look-inside is a glitch in their system, cuz there's no Kindle version listed for that book. There is, however, a recent PB, so Ravenhawk is still kicking ... and is a division of a PI agency, of all things: http://6dofsolutions.com/ (scroll down).

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Site gone, last book pubbed '16.