Debut novel hits best seller list on publisher's website.

goshirn

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulaions! I just began writing my books, so it feels great to know that you can actually be unknown and still have success with your debut novel, and in fiction! :D

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you! It's only a temporary list which I will fall off soon, but at the moment my debut novel is sitting there in the top ten for romance list under NYT best selling authors like Jayne Rylon and Lorelie James which is surreal. lol

I understand that it will fall eventually, but the point is it got up there and that right there is freakin' awesome!!! Like I said, they're one of my favorite pubs. Congrats again! Wicked Wonderland is Wicked Awesome!

gingerwoman

Registered
Reaction score
I understand that it will fall eventually, but the point is it got up there and that right there is freakin' awesome!!! Like I said, they're one of my favorite pubs. Congrats again! Wicked Wonderland is Wicked Awesome!
Thank you, Undercover. I appreciate your understanding why I was excited to go with this publisher. Some of my closest friends and family don't really get it, and can't even remember that Samhain will eventually publish it as a "real book". (It goes to print at the end of 2013) :-/ (I live in New Zealand.)
Now that the new releases have come in it's fallen a couple of places, but I couldn't be more thrilled it's still in the top ten, at least today. lol
goshirn it's actually much easier for an unknown to get picked up and noticed in fiction than in non fiction. Non Fiction is where being "known and connected" is more of a factor with agents wanting you to have a "platform."