Hello from the lady j

theladyj

Registered
Reaction score
Hello! I am a newbie. Just learning my way around. Hope to talk to you all soon.

Danni

Shoehorn.
Registered
Reaction score
Halloo and welcome! Far more experienced folks will be around shortly to give you all sorts of happy advice, so all I can really offer is a brownie. Wandering around tends to give you the munchies. :D Glad to have you!

Beach Bunny

The Provocative One
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:

As you explore AW, your best friends are the search tool, the stickie threads, and the moderators like jvc, the newbie moderator. :)

vixey

C'est la vie!
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW, LadyJ!

brad_b

Knight Errant
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Somewhere in my mind... it echoes in here ...
Welcome to AW, Lady, There are all kinds of writers here to offer advice and encouragement, and I've found them to be a great support group to help in every way. There are lots of things to see and do around the place and most all have to do with writing and publishing. Read the Newbie Guide above and explore the forums. Settle in and enjoy!

Ken

Banned
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Welcome :)

ps Bet the J stands for Jennifer?
"No," well then how about:
Jenna?
Jill?
Jackie?
Joan?
Jenny?
Jo?
Johanna?
Jacinda?
Jacinta?
Jacqueline?
Jade?
Jamie?
Jane?
Janet?
Janice?
Jasmine?
Jazlyn?

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the watercooler :welcome:

You've come to the write (see what I did there? write instead of right :D Oh I crack myself up sometimes) place for all your writing needs.

Don't forget to read the newbie guide, which is in a sticky thread at the top of the Newbie Forum. If you have any problems you can PM (private message) me and I'll see if I can help. If you have general questions for the forum moderators (mods) then you can also PM them privately, or in fact post in the Super-Dooper Newbie 'Ask the Mod' thread. The link is below in my sig line. Again, if you haven't already checked out the newbie guide, you really should :D . There's a wealth of info there, and it will probably make navigating Absolute Write a little easier.

You should also check out Cathy_C's thread, which is also stickied at the top of the Newbie forum, Next on our tour, if you'll look to the left, you'll notice... This thread will tell you all you need to know about the various buttons and icons, and also about rep points, how to PM (private message) members, custom avatars and a whole host of other useful stuff.

Plus, if you haven't stopped by the terrific Newbie Question of the Day thread yet, then don't forget to pop in and have a go at answering a few of the really easy questions (the link is in the sig line below). They are easy. Yep, they are. And it's so much fun. :D

We also have a brand new Super-Dooper Newbie 'Traditional Irish Pub' thread where you can come and relax, have a drink and practice posting whilst chatting to other newbies and not so new newbies :D . We're all pretty mad in there at the moment. Mad? Yep Mad. Mad as hatters. Mad. M.A.D.

Oh, and do you like double choc-chip cookies?

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to AW :)

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Greetings and