• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Betas for Upper MG/Lower YA Superhero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

Inspiration might strike you
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for beta readers for my superhero WIP. It's been beta'd by two people. I'm looking for anything, from grammar to plot problems, to believability and characterization. Anything you can offer would be much appreciated! :)

I'm willing to swap if you need a beta. Thanks!

Here is a summary:

Fourteen year old Kale Zenith lives in a league of superheroes. Being the son of the leader, and having no powers, he feels he needs to prove himself worthy of being a real hero. When his father gives him an assignment that does not need powers, Kale’s already preparing his How-I-Saved-the-World speech. But this assignment is not what Kale expects at all. He’s got to befriend a lonely, depressed girl who’s months away from destroying the world. Having just one good friend could mean the survival of our planet, but Lindsay’s not making Kale’s job easy. Fame and glory is what keeps Kale going, but friendship and love is what keeps him at her side. Soon his mission is about more than just saving the world.

But while things are going great with Lindsay, all’s not well back at home. A secret plot is brewing inside the League and that could mean the end of all the superheroes. Now it's not only about saving Lindsay, but saving the future of his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.