• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking Betas for page-turning Memoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

MovingForwardBook

Moving Forward In Reverse
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.scomartin.com
Seeking Beta Readers for Memoir

Getting my feet wet as I post. I'll try this again:

My co-author and I are nearing the home stretch in completing the memoir Moving Forward In Reverse and seeking experienced beta readers. Much can be learned by visiting www.moving-forward-in-reverse.com, but for those that prefer, here's the Amazon Summary:

Scott Martin awakes from a month-long coma to find himself in the Intensive Care Unit with no memory of how he got there. He learns that the ICU staff has saved him from expected death during a bout with “the flesh-eating disease” only to find that his hands and feet have been amputated in a final attempt to stop the infection from spreading.

This is a personal renaissance, a series of responses to difficult challenges, and a look into an amazingly positive attitude. This incredible story offers the inspirational message that life is all about moving forward, but sometimes it must be done in reverse.

Thank you for your consideration.
Scott Martin
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.