Status
Not open for further replies.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
I have spent a lot of today reading the entire autobiography of Sidney Sheldon. He does a lot of name dropping, but then he's met a lot of people. At the back of the book it lists all the stuff he's done, plays, films, tv etc. I was surprised to discover that he's written children's books. I am now wanting to write something with as cool a title as 'The Adventures of Drippy the Runaway Raindrop.'

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
My big duh moment of the day: I'm struggling to edit HTML for webhelp in Robohelp. It keeps crashing. :Hammer: At 4:30, I realize I'm editing HTML.

HTML. It's text. So I can edit it in a text editor. :e2smack:

So yeah. Now I'm home and tucking into that growler of ale I brought home. :e2drunk:

I think I may edit one of my own short stories tonight (the one I wrote for you for the Secret Santa, Zan) and think about where I should send it off to...

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
I dispute the evolution of kilts. I also see no proof of the the Great Loom.

And if there is a Great Loom, I can't believe he is merciful. I cite the itching and the scratching as proof...

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Itchy butt. Heh.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
*grabs Cantina tight*

*strokes*

I miss you guys during the day. I can only peak in and then run away... that is why so much of what I would say in posts is said in reps instead.

Doing a load of dishwashing. I love to listen to the rhythmic swash and schwoopps and the clunkity clunkity growl BANG BANG BANG... ah... music to my dish pan hands ears....

I fear I am becoming a hoarder of creamers. I have two large unopened containers, one small unopened container and one 1/2 empty large container. And I don't see a problem with any of that.

AND OH MY GOSH! I just the most gorgeous, huge-mongous ginger tom cat go slinking across the lawn outside!!! He had lots of socks! And was a deep tangerine color! Wowza!

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Mutant cat :) I'm glad the new place is treating you well, B.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
I fear I am becoming a hoarder of creamers. I have two large unopened containers, one small unopened container and one 1/2 empty large container. And I don't see a problem with any of that.

If nothing else, so far packing has taught me that I have *way* too many teacups.

I just the most gorgeous, huge-mongous ginger tom cat go slinking across the lawn outside!!! He had lots of socks! And was a deep tangerine color! Wowza!
Gatonovela, for you.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
GAIS! GAIS! My revolution has been necromanced! Oh the memories. The insanity. The long hours on AW while I was chronically ill.

http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127122

You uh, might wanna skip ahead a bit.

If nothing else, so far packing has taught me that I have *way* too many teacups.

Does not compute. Unless you meant fugly mugs. One can only use so many fugly mugs.

In other news I did some quality editing today. \o/

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
:roll: This is why I can't go on YouTube. I'll be watching this stuff all night...

Yeah, my evening has been mostly absorbed by youtube, first watching Beastie Boy videos and feeling sad, then someone sent me a Gatonovela link, and I've been stuck there ever since.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Youtube is the devils playground.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
The mood has changed a lot since the days of SFDebris being able to upload reviews freely - it seems more restrictive, unwelcoming and burdened by a Content ID system which isn't fit for purpose. I *was* going to upload a bunch of short films, music and trailers there, but have been having hesitation. I don't like how the site feels now.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My gut a guinea video has spread around the world. I'm down with the youtube. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.