Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, BG.

Glee time. One, maybe two episodes and then I'm going to bed.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Finally! The weekend is here!

Well, it's been here for a while for me, but this is my first time to sit down and announce it to y'all.

Tonight, I'm going to plotting and writing scenes from books I don't even have a plot for yet. I just need to get them down on paper.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Their covers of... that thing was muchy better than that things version. :D

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Well, that thing will never be good, but they were much, much, much better than him.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I meant in Season 1...

ETA: "Sing" is such an uplifting song. 'Nuff said.

ETA2: Right, it's getting late, so I'm going to bed. 'Nuff said.

Last edited:

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, hey, I made an HG graphic. Not sure why. I don't really ship Evermark... or even like Peeta... or Katniss. And it looks loads like the HP one.

evermarkbanner.png

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
I like the HP one better. And now I'm off to get ready for a 50s night. :D ...I just wish I'd been able to find/make a poodle skirt before tonight.

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
Crap Thalia. I wish I was good at making graphics. I would have a faux Grimace cover by now XD

vintagegirl

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
So … I'm new. My name's Kajsa and I figured I should introduce myself in this thread, since I do count as a teen still (my last year as one!) and I'm in the process of getting to know the big and marvellous YA world.
Hope I'm not interrupting anything - I wasn't sure I should just jump in and say hi but then I saw that so many of you had Glee avatars and I felt kind of encouraged. :)

So, anyway, hi everyone! :hi:

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
So … I'm new. My name's Kajsa and I figured I should introduce myself in this thread, since I do count as a teen still (my last year as one!) and I'm in the process of getting to know the big and marvellous YA world.
Hope I'm not interrupting anything - I wasn't sure I should just jump in and say hi but then I saw that so many of you had Glee avatars and I felt kind of encouraged. :)

So, anyway, hi everyone! :hi:

Hey Kajsa. Welcome to AW :)

We are kinda 50/50 on teens and college age but we love new members all the same :D

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I'm a huge supporter of Katniss and Peeta. It's one of the only relationships that are canon (? Not sure if that's the proper word) I like. Because you know, I like H/Hr instead of R/H and H/G. They make me shudder. Especially Ginny...

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Kajsa! I'm Tally, and I would argue that I'm the biggest Glee fan here (though I'm sure others would fight me for that title :tongue ) You are totally welcome here whenever and however long you like. We like everybody here.

If you're curious, I'm fifteen.

Since you've answered one twiftie question, here's the other: What genre do you write?

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
Whoops sorry I disappeared before. I had dinner and then I took a shower. xD

Anyway, has anyone ever tried starting an outline using a mind-mapping software such as FreeMind? I'm debating on giving it a go. :)

And welcome to the thread, Kajsa! I'm Keagan. I'm nearing the end of my teenage years too. xD Technically I'm an adult, but psh, details. My age ends in teen, so therefore I am a teen dammit! D:<

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I am figuring out everything right now from who will end up with who in the end to how the kids get to school. Not by train, I guess, and not a secret floor in a building.

Funny thing about my MC is that she is involved with guys that names start with J. It's weird. Jared, John and Jordan. And then her parents are Jacob and Jennifer. I did not plan that, it just happened. Weird stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.