Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
XD

I still can't get over how GLAD I AM THAT YOU'RE BACK AND I JUST ACCIDENTALLY LEARNED HOW TO CAPS LOCK ON AN IPAD ASDFGHKL

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I nearly burnt myself in Home Ec. today because I dropped a pot of boiling water. Smooth moves by Taylor.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
We have one boy in our group in Home Ec., and he found that how when you placed your hand over it steam it got wet very fascinating.

It's not like we learnt that science years ago...

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
I nearly burnt myself in Home Ec. today because I dropped a pot of boiling water. Smooth moves by Taylor.

Thankfully I've never needed this phrase since, but to this day I still remember how to say "I poured boiling water on my hand" in French. :tongue

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
... I don't know how to say that, and I need to speak French for the majority of the day in school.

Fail.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
J'ai versé l'eau bouillante sur la main. :D Or something like that.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
No way, steam gets wet? Like...like, water? NO WAY. (Just kidding.)

And that seems like a useful thing to know. Somehow.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, we had to use a French to English dictionary. We were on holiday near Bordeaux, and our conversational French was up to ordering icecreams, but medical emergencies, not so much. :tongue

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Today's Wednesday. That means tonight, Criminal Minds comes on. That means I finally get to see Hotch and Beth go on a date. :D

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Hows it going?

Me i'm having a horrible horrible horrible HORRIBLE day. One of those "Oh god, this is it, my life is over" kind of days. Sadly i'm not just being a stupid teenage. Remember that test monday. Yeah... well i bombed that pretty damn good. And by pretty good I mean if i could get a grade for how well i failed i would get an A+!!!!

On the bright side i did two points better then my first test in that class last year. Two point improvement WHOOOOO! (And if you knew my grade you would see the sarcasm in this)

FML i'm so screwed. Oh well at this point I cried so much i just stopped caring.

ARI YOUR BACK!!!!! Yeah i'm late on this but still You were missed! Welcome back! And that great that your moving in with your boyfriend at in August! Me and Will were sort of living together... kind of. But now he's at his sisters. There was a point to this but i forgot it now. Anyway. Hi!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Ely! How are you?

So in other news, now that i'm finished with TAJ, i need to figure out what i'm going to write next... this is usually an easy decision for me but right now i'm rather suck.

So What do you guys think Which sounds more interesting?

1) The House: 9th book in the Legend of the Freak series! YA/New Adult Horror, that is already 28K complete.
They thought this Halloween would be different, would be normal, but as the month passes and more strange and horrifying things begin to happen around there house, the Freak begin to wonder what it all means. All clues lead to an abandoned mansion with a dangerous and deadly past. Is it all a prank or are haunting spirits really trying to send them a message.

Needing the haunting to stop they investigate the house only to find there is an alarming number of oddities within the pranks being pulled on them. As the clock strikes 12 they realize who is behind the "haunting" and they're very much alive. Having captured there enemies, and foiled there plots, the freaks thinks its all over. Only problem is they now cant get out of the house!

What once was thought to be pranks turn real and dangerous, as doors and windows disappear, impossible fears become real, and deadly foes of the past, long dead and buried come back to strike there revenge again. Now the Freaks have to figure out what the house wants, before they lose there sanity or there lives.

2) Civil War II. YA dystopian-ish (not really sure what the hell genre it is)
2055, In the dominion life is normal for twins Rose and Aiden Ripley, and there best friend/boyfriend Seth. But the Draft changed everything. At only 16 they were taken from there homes in the middle of the night and sent to a training camp, to be prepared in the art of combat. There target the diseased RFF (Rebel Freedom Fighters) who have for the last 30 some years been fighting to take down the dominion.

From classes of Trig, and biology, now they must learn to shoot guns, follow orders, and kill all who stand in there way, all in the name of the Dominion, all in the name of freedom. For if the RFF take down walls, there disease, the same disease that caused the war, will kill everyone they have ever loved or cared for. Or at least that is what they were told.

On a routine surveillance mission Rose, Aiden and Seth are captured, by GHOST, a legendary and feared RFF group. They are shocked to find the only 10 members are all teens most much younger then them. As prisoners of war they begin to learn more about GHOST, the RFF's and life outside the Dominion walls. It doesn't take long to see the lies the Dominion brainwashed them with, but which side is truly right?

3) Unsung Zeros: Dark YA Thriller that i need to re-write in a different POV.

Alex Mason was nine when her life became hell. Outcasted, abused and brutally bullied for eight years she saw no way out of her misery but death itself. He life changed when she met Sam Wells by pure luck and coincidence, a boy in an almost identical situation. Together the two thought they would move away to college and start over their new lives while helping each other heal from there past. Only problem...the figures in their past followed them.

Pushed to a breaking point both Alex and Sam begin to realize one thing. They can never move on or escape there past and the people who ruined them and their lives. Not unless they get rid of them permanently. Together the two most unlikely of people set out on a path of sinister, cold and calculated revenge that will free them of there problems forever.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
finished it last night at 5:32 in the morning, so technically i just finished it.

Status
Not open for further replies.