Can't Post in SYW?

ryanswofford

Registered
Reaction score
Is there some reason that I can't post anything to SYW? I have a chapter from my novel (which falls under the Mainstream/Contemporary category) that I'd like to get critiqued, but I receive this error message:

ryanswofford, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
whenever I try to do so.

Help?

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
Yep, only 6 more posts needed, looks like. :)

members with less than 50 posts won't be able to create new threads in Share Your Work forums. (You can reply to existing threads, you just can't create a new thread until you hit 50 posts.)

-Derek

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
IMO, the very best way to up your post count in order to share your own work for critique is to critique the work of others.

They get the feedback they want, and you get people who may feel they owe you one. Everybody's a winner.

Maryn, who likes to see new people give before taking