soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sealeyandrews.wordpress.com
You guessed it!

They're so far off the diet, but I totally deserve them. I thought, you know, I'd be kinda good and use a small baking sheet--to force me to make a smaller portion.

But yeah...that kinda backfired. I ended up accidentally making this sort of...nacho-tower. I'm not kidding. :tongue I think it might fall over in the oven.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
For nachos? :D
The desk? Um...no?

She'd never char me.... I'M INVINCIBLE!!!

*takes off pants and runs around the room*
*averts eyes*

Wait, why did you need to take your pants off for that?

Why a standing desk? Puppy stealing your pens again?
No. I was just thinking it might help with posture and stuff. :Shrug: When my kids were babies, I used to work at a standing desk. Because they were usually on my back. I *had* to stand. Otherwise they cried. I think it was actually a good set up. Then somewhere along the way I went back to a seated position. And now I think that standing was the ticket. I heard some other writers talking about it recently and was like: Oh, yeah. I forgot I used to do that.

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
Damn it Abi, are you trying to kill me???

*bats eyelashes*

*hides the axe*

You should get one, Soapy. :) Whatever works best to write! It would probably be 'healthier' for you, too. Sitting for long periods of time can mess with your legs. Mine swell if I'm seated for too long.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Sitting for long periods of time can mess with your legs. Mine swell if I'm seated for too long.
Eeesh. Yeah, that's not good.

I have hip soreness (almost daily) and a stiff neck occasionally. Lately I've been sitting on a thick wood chess board. :rolleyes: I feel like a kid with a booster seat at the kitchen table.

*is dorky*

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
The 80's and 90's were a scary, scary time. Madonna's hair spray usage probably put another hole in the ozone layer!

The 90s gave us Batman: The Animated Series, A New Nightmare (the best Freddy film), a host of great books and saw the creation of some of the finest modern graphic novels. That Sherlock Holmes / Mr. Hyde crossover alone is worth sitting through all the crap the decade wrought on us.

AND - because it can't go ignored - The Last Broadcast was released at the end of the decade, ushering in the New Horror in cinema. I *love* that film, more than any of the other steps in filmic storytelling from that era of the genre.

Status
Not open for further replies.