Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
YAAAAAAY!

Right, as far as I can see, I have nearly finished this scene, so instead of the timing method, I'm going to finish this scene, then I'm going to download and watch episode #21 of Glee, and then see how I go. :D

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
It is perfectly acceptable to cry at TLK.

Glee on YouTube = yay. :D

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Mufasa's death is sad, but I've never cried.

Okay, I cried in the Broadway.

Ari, when we go to NY we HAVE to see The Lion King on Broadway. It is seriously the greatest thing I have ever experienced in my life. The most beautiful, most thought provoking, most artistic, most deep, most musically profound anything ever.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Is it weird that the Glee version of "Do You Want To Touch Me?" makes me feel sexy?

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
So, Lion King, Wicked, Phantom, Book of Mormon, and... well, here it gets complicated, 'cause I don't know what will still be playing, or have been revived, when we go. You might like Rain, 'cause it's a Beatles tribute, but at the same time it's people dressed up singing Beatles songs, so you might not.

We have to shop on Canal Street, because it is the cheapest and funnest way of getting 90% useless junk and 10% perfect cosplay accessories that you will wear forever more. If possible, Hard Rock Café or Planet Hollywood would be fantastic. Also Ellen's Stardust Diner, where aspiring Broadway stars work as singing waiters, at least one vendor dog/central park lunch, and maybe a Five Guys lunch. Also M&M World, and a stop into Nintendo World to look at all their old cool stuff and decide to buy a bag or T-shirt only to change your mind minutes later and then regret that.

And shopping XD

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Can I come?

ETA: Downloading episode #21 of Glee. I shall most likely be watching it tomorrow, as well as the finale, while I am plotting.

Last edited:

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
tumblr_kzpjkhYo591qaf264o1_500.jpg

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I wish I could write from the last book to the first. I have so many ideas for the last book, and not many for the first. Like the LI saying he loves the MC before she goes and *maybe* gets herself killed.

I just need to figure out how the Bad Red Head stays immortal. I don't think that Elixir of Life will work. Not very thrilling. "Hey guys. So, we're going to spend this book going around and ruining the Bad Red Heads supply of Elixir! So thrilling!"

-.-

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
What? I haven't even really worked out the plots yet, so excuse me very closeness here. What I have now will be changes by the time I actually start to write in a few years.

lvae

oh so shiny
Registered
Reaction score
Lol, that graph is made of win, Zoom. Every time I see it I can't help crack up. Mulan was such an epic Disney movie. I wonder whether they're still doing the live adaptation with Zhang Ziyi?

I've hit a stalling point with my WIP. I decided to completely rewrite it, and came up with a way through but now that I'm writing page two for the umpteenth time, it's kinda like - why can't time just suddenly zip forwards to forty five days later when I have fifteen k under my belt?

I'm not seeing the HP resemblance eithe btw :)

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I think she could be talking about the MC dieing, which I can see :(

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I just got a question via ChaCha that I knew the answer to thanks to being a Doctor Who fan. That was fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.