Heather Mills McCartney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrie in PA

Write All The Words!
Registered
Reaction score
GPatten said:
I wouldn’t go so far as to call him a fool; he was deeply in love with his first wife, Linda. When she died, that left him in an emotional mess and he sought comfort in Heather who was not a good woman. He wrote songs on his first lover and his wife, but I don’t think he wrote any on Heather.

No, I don’t think he’s a fool. He had two good lovers in a row and along came a manipulative, mean skank. Heather has too much history written about her and none of it is good.

He may not be a fool in general. But his move to not get a prenup was certainly foolish. HUGELY foolish. Especially when this chickadee came with WARNING practically stamped on her forehead.

So he may not be a fool, but he absolutely acted like one in this situation.

GPatten

Dang...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
forum.m1911.org
One more thing:

I always thought the Brits were cold, lousy (emotional) lovers. Paul and all the songs he wrote about Linda changed my mind. He loved that woman more than most men I know of. Let’s hope that B**ch Heather hasn’t put and end to that.

I wish I could love like that.

Maybe at 71, I should pursue a lady Brit!
OldSeaCaptain.jpg

GPatten

Dang...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
forum.m1911.org
ATP said:
I haven't read any news archives - but from what I can remember, wasn't Heather reportedly Linda's best friend, or moved in Linda's circle?

I don’t know. Heather married Paul McCartney on 11 June 2002, four years after his first wife Linda McCartney died of breast cancer. I’m not a fan of his, nor a fan of anyone else, but I like his work.

Carrie in PA said:
He may not be a fool in general. But his move to not get a prenup was certainly foolish. HUGELY foolish. Especially when this chickadee came with WARNING practically stamped on her forehead.

So he may not be a fool, but he absolutely acted like one in this situation.

Carrie, you would have to have loved a husband/lover deeply and lost him in death to understand how foolish one can be. It’s hard for me to claim foolishness for someone who has had that kind of trauma and seeks emotional comfort they have lost. It ain’t easy. You should pick up a copy of his haunting songs on the love of Linda.

Life is strange, but that is why we need to live it to understand it.

Wasn't it Gabran who wrote about the need for love where you may seek it in dead waters, or something like that. I have a coppy of his works, but I’m too lazy to look for it.

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
You think you know this woman but you don't, there's so much more to her than simple lust for money.

http://www.heathermills.org/

"Heather Mills McCartney is a leading charity campaigner. Together with her husband Paul McCartney, she is a patron of Adopt-A-Minefield."

I sense an ironic joke in there somewhere.

-Derek
My Web Page - sci-fi, fantasy, horror, cyborgs, AIs, dragons, vampyres.
For as long as one hundred of us shall remain alive we shall never in wise consent to submit to the rule of the English, for it is not for glory we fight, for riches, or for honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man loses but with his life.
~The Declaration of Arbroath, April 1320.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I guess he now knows the answer to . . .

Give me your answer, fill in a form
Mine for evermore
Will you still need me, will you still feed me,
When I'm sixty-four.

Last edited:
Reaction score
No amount of money could induce me to initiate sexual congress with that wrinkled old f@rt.

McCartney, I mean, not you, billy. :)

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
Reaction score
Knees, plural...:D

And no, they wouldn't. He can write all the songs he wants, but I have to fancy a bloke before I'll sleep with him and no amount of money could make him attractive. To me, anyway.

GPatten

Dang...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
forum.m1911.org
scarletpeaches said:
No amount of money could induce me to initiate sexual congress with that wrinkled old f@rt.

McCartney, I mean, not you, billy. :)

Hmmm. Calling it sexual congress is quite a lot different than calling it making love. His three women were a somewhat older than you

Paul McCartney, was born June 18, 1942. He’s 64 years old.

Jane Asher was born April 5, 1946. She’s 60 years old.

Linda McCartney was born September 24, 1941 and died on April 17, 1998. She was a year older that Paul and would have been 65 right now.

Heather McCartney was born 12 January, 1968. She’s 37 years old.

You are reported to be 29. Most of the women who go to his performances may be younger than you. :D

Melina

Getting better all the time
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.atozwordsmith.com
I was gonna say, "Scarlet, it sounds like you're under 30." But, Jerry said it for me.

From my point of view, are you kidding? It's Paul frickin' McCartney! I'm normally not really impressed by celebrity, but this man is an icon! I was thinking when I heard he was getting married to Heather Mills, "Pity. He could've just LOVED me." (And he's older than my Dad, BTW.)

Last edited:

GPatten

Dang...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
forum.m1911.org
Scarlet, I seldom listen to music, but once in a while, from time-to-time, my mind and soul hungers for most all music written, from classical to rock.

My collection is quite large and some of the DVDs I like are: Rolling Stones, Tina Turner, Fleetwood Mac, Chicago, Air Supply, Meat Loaf, Gloria Estefan, Randy Newman, and even many others. I’ve only mentioned the older ones, most of those are filled with love songs for all ages, and all are DVDs of their performances, somewhere.

This topic brought that hunger back to me once again. I’ve polled out one of my DVDs to listen to it again. Paul McArtney, “In Red Square”. On May 24, 2003, Paul brought his band to Russia and wowed a crowed of over 100,000 people in Moscow’s Red Square.

I watched as the cameras recording the concert played over the faces of the old and young. The old had smiles and grins pasted on their faces as they clapped to the beat of the concert music. I saw young girls and older girls crying – tears running down their cheeks to the sounds of the love songs Paul sang, written for the three women he loved.

I don’t worship celebrities, I worship the love songs they write and sing.

Status
Not open for further replies.