Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
All this talk of school is making me sad. :(

Labor day is soon, and we're leaving to go camping on Thirsday, so I need to get all my research and stuff done before then. I will have a massive load of plotting done then, hopefully, so I won't be sidetracked during school.

But this will take a while, anyways. "/

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Despite my crappy spelling, I want a typewriter. :D

ETA: And now I am going to bed. 'Night, guys. :)

Last edited:

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
My Mom had a typewriter. I think it would be cool to have one, as well :tongue

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
We used to have a typewriter but I don't know what happened to it. My dad used to tell me to type, The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog, since it used all the letters of the alphabet. I loved the ding it made whenever you started a new line. Or at least, I think that's when it would ding lol

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Quick note (class starts in 10 minutes, this class happens to take place in a computer lab...maybe I'll stick around here since I know EVERYTHING we're 'learning' to do here, but ANYWAY): I think I might finish Weeping tonight. For sure tomorrow. I'm itching to write the Most Important Scene in the Novel, so I'll be doing that as soon as I get home. Which will leave me just the wrap-up, conclude-all-this scenes.

And I used to have a typewriter, but it vanished long ago :(

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
I am so tempted to make TL dual POV. I'm trying to add songs t the playlist and I keep finding songs that can apply for the LI's feelings for the MC. And the title makes sense for him too.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
What's TL about? I don't think I've ever been present for a description.

ETA: Which POVs would you use? The main two, or would the third guy be one of them?

Last edited:

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I think it'd be interesting to hear from both POVs on that one.

Hi BG. I think mock grading would be interesting, but I'm a strange person like that.

ETA: Leaving for now guys. Be back in a bit!

Last edited:

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I'm at a blank moment here. I don't know what to do next. Everythings all... Confuffled. I'd try to come up with house names, but... I have the Kitsune, the Roc, the Chamrosh and the Basilik. Anyone want to help? Haha.

I'd love you forever and ever amen.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
I need to get used to it. I'm just not looking forward to reading it right now. The three essays are hand-written, and one is only barely legible. I'm an English ed major, though, which means I have any number of papers to look forward to.

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for your input, Ari! Dual POV, it will be!

Sorry, Taylor, I'm so bad with coming up with names for fantastical things. I had an urban fantasy I was working on before I switched my genre to romance, and I called the good guys "Peaceful Ones" and the bad guys, "Night Souls." I also called everything that's part of the Peaceful ones like... Peace trainee, Peace school, Peace gear. etc. And then when it came to my MC's "personalities," I called them the blue personality and the red personality. Pretty much, she went back and forth between them but I don't even remember the use for them now and what the "personality" actually is...

Yeah...not very creative haha. The title wasn't creative either. It was called Scarlett, after the MC's nickname.

Speaking of titles, I knew "Tattoo Love" had a couple meanings, but I listed them out. There's seven! Just like how many tattoos she has.

The girl's love of tattoos
The girl falling in love with the tattoo artist
The girl's tattoos representing her ideal love
The boy being a tattoo artist and his passion for it
The boy in love with the girl he tattoos (she doesn't know it, but he's only ever tattooed her)
Tattoos are what bonds them together, and that bond eventually becomes love
"Tattoo 'love' [on my arm]" is what the boy tells his sister to do (she's the licensed tattoo artist - he just learned from her) after he realizes the girl is the only girl he's actually been vulnerable with like his heart is on his sleeve when it comes to her

How awesome is that? :D

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
If I finish my homework tonight, I am letting myself reading the first two Dexter books. Motivation! Yeah!

Also more motivation, my cousin is going to have her baby in a matter of hours and I can't go to the hospital until I finish homework.

*has made her 5th cup of tea*

Last edited:

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Haha. Quite interesting, Karla. About the Peaceful Ones and Night Souls. :tongue

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to give my MC real bad depression and anxiety. Maybe on the anxiety. Why? 'Cause I'm cool like that. And it could help with the storyline.

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
Doing AWESOME. Writing Tattoo Love and I freaking love it. I had to stop though because I wasn't sure how to start off Kieran's POV. Still not quite sure. I did write something, but I didn't like it so I deleted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.