Frightening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marina Snow

Registered
Reaction score
Well, you've now chosen to put a quote in your sig that has never been verified and is generally considered to be BS. I suggest changing it. Because it looks...well...bad.
Oh? Considered BS by whom? Jews? If anyone does their investigating, they will find Zionists do own or control a large portion of the major U.S. media.

Amy Goodman, a Jew, whose grandfather was an orthodox Rabbi, reported on Democracy Now that Zionists own or control the media. I guess she is prejudice too.

Marina Snow

Registered
Reaction score
Agreed.

You may not support anti-semitism, but your sig does.
My sig is showing that Jews themselves know what's going on with the media and U.S. politics. How is that anti-semitic? Oh, I know, Sharon and Shamir are self-hating Jews!

Oh brother.

Marina Snow

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, nooo, you just rehash centuries old libels against the jews.
Centuries old? How is the current assault on the Palestinians a century old libel? How is truth libel?

Amazing, the Zionists have Americans so mesmerized into thinking that saying anything negative and truthful about Israel is anti-semitic, that even free-thinking writers have fallen into that mindless pit.

Mr Flibble

They've been very bad, Mr Flibble
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We couldn't possibly do that. Who'd clear up the m
Website
francisknightbooks.co.uk
Amazing, the Zionists have Americans so mesmerized into thinking that saying anything negative and truthful about Israel is anti-semitic, that even free-thinking writers have fallen into that mindless pit.

That may or may not be true - but not for Dmy, who lives in Israel.

What tone is that?

The bullish one

The rule here is you may disagree all you like with someone's stance, but tipping over into insulting the person holding that stance is a nono

Marina Snow

Registered
Reaction score
( I have no idea if they are actually factual or not)

Well, since 3-5 billion dollars a year of American taxpayer money goes to Israel to commit war crimes, maybe you ought to find out what is factual.

Peace.

dmytryp

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.webpage4u.co.il
Hey, Marina, you might want to find better places to quote.
1. Shamir's name is Itzhak, not Israel
2. The Knesset is in Jerusalem

people are free to criticise Israel here
These two are just the most recent
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125663
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129808

The criticism just needs to be factual. Something you haven't done, since you both used incorrect terms and peddled usual anti-semitic bull.
Now, either strart a new thread and we'll see how you fare on the issue or simply stop. Either way, stop derailing this thread with something that has absolutely no bearing on the subject

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
This has gone way off topic. I'm closing it for a while, to clean up the off topic blather.

ETA: Meh. Too far gone. Leaving it closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.