Jed's Super-Dooper Baileys Pub for Newbies, Dragons, Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRDickson

Registered
Reaction score
*shakes some SaraP sparkles into her booze*

I'll be scarce for a week due to travel...keep a pub stool warm for me? (Or possibly cold, since it's so darned hot out!)

Hmm. These sparkles are better than antidepressants! They make everything zing. Sara, you should be a bazillionaire :Sun:

Magic

Registered
Reaction score
*frantic shaking of the head*

No, no, you don't want to get behind sparkles, I know it's said that she poops rainbows, but....

*blink*
I...
*Backs away slowly then sprinkles sparkles in beer*
Not bad.

Greenify13

Fair Maiden of War.
Registered
Reaction score
Hello Anachronist3...does that mean there is another 2? Or I should say 3? I wonder, and yet...they aren't here :tongue so it matters little at this point.
Welcome to AW and the pub. Please have a drink and tell us of...your writing, or want to write. Those nagging characters or plots. Or anything you wish to share, or not share. Just drink with us.
Would it not be "Somewhere Anachronous"? or perhaps "anachronistic".
Is it obvious that I need more coffee?
To answer my own question, yes I need more coffee. :tongue
And to ponder further...are you what is out of place...or your work? Hmm. Intriguing.

Magic

Registered
Reaction score
So, Greenifty, does that mean there are 12 more of you running around??

*adds a signature with blog links...VERY nervously*

Greenify13

Fair Maiden of War.
Registered
Reaction score
That is a logical question...however, no! I am the one and only Greenify! And the best Greeny :D I just like the number 13. It has popped up a lot in my life, and so I love it.

I get next dibs on music *ponders music* I will choose drinks *gets sekrit stash of good stuff*. Round of vodka shots for all. Now get to work, y'all!

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
I lost my mojo. This is all crap. Me needs a drinky. And then ten more.
^ Sorry to hear that. :e2bummed:

I'll share a round of Baileys with you, maybe that'll help....:)

(and ten more, if need be :e2drunk:)

Last edited:

Anachronist3

Registered
Reaction score
Website
booksasportablepiecesofthought.blogspot.com
Hello Anachronist3...does that mean there is another 2? Or I should say 3? I wonder, and yet...they aren't here :tongue so it matters little at this point.

I don't know about my siblings no 1 and 2 but when I wanted to be just Anachronist the system informed me that this nick is unavailable...so I added the first number that came to my mind.

Welcome to AW and the pub. Please have a drink and tell us of...your writing, or want to write. Those nagging characters or plots. Or anything you wish to share, or not share. Just drink with us.
Would it not be "Somewhere Anachronous"? or perhaps "anachronistic".
Is it obvious that I need more coffee?
To answer my own question, yes I need more coffee. :tongue
And to ponder further...are you what is out of place...or your work? Hmm. Intriguing.

Thanks for your welcome and I suppose the drinks should be on me. I love coffee. I am a master of unfinished stories and great scenarios which fizzle out to death. Currently I am writing my blog. I know it sounds stupid but I decided to start with something small so I read a lot, sometimes write short stories and I also review films and books of the others.

Music?
Here you go..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgqrKFT7u0U

Last edited:

JRDickson

Registered
Reaction score
Good morning everyone (at least, if you're in the EST timezone...to the rest of the world, get some rest, or some dinner...)

I needed some dancing bananas! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

At the end of a 7 hour drive, I opened my email to find...my first short fiction acceptance letter! This seemed like a good place to do a happy dance, since I'm sure everybody here knows how looooong that can take :D

*pulls out random rainbow-colored bottles of alcohol and makes a drink that sings songs, does banana dances, and attains sentience within an hour if it isn't drank immediately*

JRDickson

Registered
Reaction score
And greetings Anachronist! I am also a master of the everything-but-the-last-third-of-my-story approach to writing, at least for longer pieces :) This seems like a great place to get encouragement and make it through to the "end"...and the revisions that follow :D

Locke

Lost the instruction manual
Registered
Reaction score
Ugh. The morning is evil and needs to die. AWAY ACCURSED DAY-STAR!

(I work from the most reasonable hours of the afternoon until the most cliché hours of the morning. Getting up after four hours of sleep in order to keep an eye on my daughter is the only way to ensure that I'm conscious before noon. Now where is my coffee?)

Working Title

The Indomitable Snowman
Registered
Reaction score
At the end of a 7 hour drive, I opened my email to find...my first short fiction acceptance letter! This seemed like a good place to do a happy dance, since I'm sure everybody here knows how looooong that can take :D

*pulls out random rainbow-colored bottles of alcohol and makes a drink that sings songs, does banana dances, and attains sentience within an hour if it isn't drank immediately*

You don't have nearly enough dancing bananas for that. :)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

There ya go. Be sure to go post in the Braggage thread, too!

Woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.