Jed's Super-Dooper Baileys Pub for Newbies, Dragons, Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
Me! Me! A round of Baileys (ahem, or two or three :D) sounds great!

Heya Mike!! How've you been? Good to see you!:Hug2:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Quick, I need some Baileys for my coffee!!

It's 18 degrees here and temps are falling. Cold and snow, snow and cold. :eek:

I hate winter. :e2bummed:

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*pours Baileys in a row of glasses and leaves them on the bar for when folks wander in.*

Baileys warms tummies. And brains. :D

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
aahhh, swachski, perfect timing!! Need a bit of Baileys right about now. Damn rejection is an evil thing. No stoppin me now though!!

Mikey!!!!!!! *grabs Mike for a big 'ole bear hug* Haven't been around myself for a while. Can't tell ya how much I miss everyone!! :)

Night!!!!!! *runs to takle night-flyer* Me thinks I miss you mostest of all!! I rarely get to see you at all anymore! Hope all is well with you. :D

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your rejection. :Hug2: It is an evil thing. I say "down with rejection!!"

*downs a Baileys*

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
Aw, sorry about the rejection, Honey.:Hug2:

No worries, Mike! Sometimes I'm hard to see :) Things are good!

NF, I hope you are keeping safe and warm! I'm not a huge winter fan either. Living in Canada...who's idea was that anyway! It's snowing here too, a horrid, wet snow.

*joins swatchski chugging sipping Baileys :D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
aahhh, swachski, perfect timing!! Need a bit of Baileys right about now. Damn rejection is an evil thing. No stoppin me now though!!

Mikey!!!!!!! *grabs Mike for a big 'ole bear hug* Haven't been around myself for a while. Can't tell ya how much I miss everyone!! :)

Night!!!!!! *runs to takle night-flyer* Me thinks I miss you mostest of all!! I rarely get to see you at all anymore! Hope all is well with you. :D

Damn rejection! This calls for more Baileys!! Who would reject you? I shall char them all! All is as well as can be expected, a little frozen however. :/

I miss you as well, friend. Getteth your butteth back in hereth! :D

Aw, sorry about the rejection, Honey.:Hug2:

No worries, Mike! Sometimes I'm hard to see :) Things are good!

NF, I hope you are keeping safe and warm! I'm not a huge winter fan either. Living in Canada...who's idea was that anyway! It's snowing here too, a horrid, wet snow.

*joins swatchski chugging sipping Baileys :D

I have to go to work at six in the morning so not so sure about the whole safe or warm thing...I'll take some Baileys to go, though, in case I get stranded. ;) We both need to move further south. Being in Texas, that doesn't leave many options for me and still stay in the country. I may have to flee to California or Florida.

KyraDune

Finding Beauty In Negative Spaces
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kyradune.weebly.com
I'm sure she'd take it as way too personal from a newbie, but next time she sheds a scale, count the growth rings. I always figured that's what I would do if I had a dragon. I keep looking for dragon eggs, no luck.:)

Good idea, never thought of that. I didn't find Flare when she was still in egg, she simply attached herself to me during one of my many adventures. She wandered into my camp one night and she was so cute I just had to feed her. After that, I couldn't get rid of her if I wanted to.

Kyra!! Long time--no see!! *tosses flare her snack for the day* Hope things are well with you!

Hey, Honeybug. *watches Flare catch her snack* Good to see you too.

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Morning, pubbers! Already had my coffee. Needed it to clear my head after only 4 hours of sleep. How long can one go on with semi-insomnia, anyway?

*stokes fire and has a sit.*

Butterbean

This boy just ain't right
Registered
Reaction score
Robstown,Texas..Birthplace of Texas hold 'em
Website
www.storiesfrommikeysworld.com
How long can one go on with semi-insomnia, anyway?

I'll let you know, i'm going in tonight for my second round of a sleep study.

I hate it!!!:rant:

They have about fifty wires hooked up in every place you can imagine, it's uncomfortable, it's cold in there, it's too quite, you have to wait to get unhooked to go to the bathroom, I just hate it.:rant:

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
Yikes, sounds uncomfortable, Butterbean. I hope they get some good info out of it for you, at the least.

I'm pouring another round for everyone. I'm in the middle of my second productive writing day in a row! This never happens for me. Yay for productivity!

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, now that you put it that way, I can't help noticing. :D

Awesome news on your productive writing days!!

Good luck, Mike! Sleep apnea?

KyraDune

Finding Beauty In Negative Spaces
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kyradune.weebly.com
I'll let you know, i'm going in tonight for my second round of a sleep study.

I hate it!!!:rant:

They have about fifty wires hooked up in every place you can imagine, it's uncomfortable, it's cold in there, it's too quite, you have to wait to get unhooked to go to the bathroom, I just hate it.:rant:

Dang, sounds rough.

I'm pouring another round for everyone. I'm in the middle of my second productive writing day in a row! This never happens for me. Yay for productivity!

Go you.

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Kyra and swachski! I just got a text from my husband saying he was going to play with the kids tonight so I could get in some more writing if I want. Hmmmm. I can't help but wonder if he's done something or if he wants something :D

DMac

Registered
Reaction score
Butterbean I feel for you. I have been through 2 sleep studies myself. While they suck the rewards of a restful nights sleep once you get your CPAP or BiPAP are great. That is unless your mask leaks air, your head gear is too tight, your mouth comes open at night and you have a gale force wind blowing out of it all night. Oh, and don’t forget the romantic feelings your partner will have when you come to bed looking like the elephant man with a 5 foot tube where your nose should be. Why do I wear this thing again? Oh yea, to get a good night’s rest.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
This deserved a quote. :D

:) I miss you, too oh sparkly one.

Morning, pubbers! Already had my coffee. Needed it to clear my head after only 4 hours of sleep. How long can one go on with semi-insomnia, anyway?

*stokes fire and has a sit.*

For quite some time, swach. I've been halfway unconscious for years.

Ubliet

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All, I'm the newbie so I'd like to buy you all a round. I'm the man in black sipping the Baby Guinness (yes, I used to bartend and that's a real drink).

Ubliet (yes, I can spell it correctly in French but that's always taken (yes, I like to use parentheticals (no, I don't know why)))

Status
Not open for further replies.