Status
Not open for further replies.

Sguibs

The Hobgoblin in the Hills
Registered
Reaction score
Greetings

Greetings from the Hills.
Does this pub accept acorns as payment, or do I have to go and kill a few travelers to take their money? :evil
This Hobgoblin would like a drink.
:e2drunk:

that redhead

Registered
Reaction score
So new rule, I can't mention I am having a bad day anymore. I woke up to a drier not working and a sick child.
Starting to feel superstitious. :D
Congrats absent, for doing 200!
In other news I brought hazelnut coffee, donuts and a lopsided grin since I finished the outline for Cogitation! Time to settle in and write it!
How is everyone else day? ^^

Yay for finished outlines! Congrats :)

I like you already :) Done my 200 for today already.
Another congrats! Pubbers are really getting it done today. It must be all the IV's of coffee and the sugar from the muffins and doughnuts!

Greetings from the Hills.
Does this pub accept acorns as payment, or do I have to go and kill a few travelers to take their money? :evil
This Hobgoblin would like a drink.
:e2drunk:
Welcome Sguibs! No payment necessary! The coffee, booze, chocolate and sugar are never-ending and free. :)

As for me, I'm at work right now. I'm hoping to get some editing time in tonight. Just hook up the coffee IV and hand me the dark chocolate and I'll be good to go!! :) :)

D.M.Drake

Working hard, loving every second!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kourageouskidsstorybooks.com
Yay for finished outlines! Congrats :)

Another congrats! Pubbers are really getting it done today. It must be all the IV's of coffee and the sugar from the muffins and doughnuts!

Welcome Sguibs! No payment necessary! The coffee, booze, chocolate and sugar are never-ending and free. :)

As for me, I'm at work right now. I'm hoping to get some editing time in tonight. Just hook up the coffee IV and hand me the dark chocolate and I'll be good to go!! :) :)

Thank you! :D I am really having fun with this one o_O
Good luck with the editing! o: *hands over dark chocolate*

absentnormality

Queen of sensible stupidity
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats on 200 and I did my 200 as well. Now to do some reading (a book, not AW) and I will feel accomplished. :D

Yay for us! 3 days down only 362 to go. And I refuse to be tempted into doing NaNo this year given I'm still finishing last years attempt.

thomas86

Registered
Reaction score
New Member Here People!!

Hi,

My name's Thomas86... and I'm an alcoholic. It's been 36 minutes since my last drink and I probably shouldn't be in a pub but I make A LOT of bad decisions...

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
Hmmm...the pub is a little quiet. We need a party.

:banana: :partyguy::banana::PartySmil:e2bouncey:e2headban :e2drunk:

There that's better.

Last edited:

absentnormality

Queen of sensible stupidity
Registered
Reaction score
So I skipped yesterday but plan to write double today. That still counts right?

Oh and my sneak ML somehow guilt tripped me into not only doing NaNo this year but helping keep the forum and chat running. This may end in hilarity, possible with Duck-billed Platypuses (platypi?) of Doom since last years flesh-eating koalas were all killed off by the llamas in suspenders.

that redhead

Registered
Reaction score
Spiral's throwing a party!!! I'll bring the dark chocolate. :partyguy:

So I skipped yesterday but plan to write double today. That still counts right?

That totally counts.

I just sat down to do some editing on my book...then the cat starts climbing all over me. I tried to tell him that I'm trying to edit the book about HIM, but he thinks he takes priority. sheesh. :)

aspiring great

Brains!
Registered
Reaction score
The pub door flies open. "Whoa it's cold outside, canyou believe it's snowing in Colorado? I will have a hot cocoa with rum light on the cocoa please."

D.M.Drake

Registered
Reaction score
Website
The pub door flies open. "Whoa it's cold outside, canyou believe it's snowing in Colorado? I will have a hot cocoa with rum light on the cocoa please."

Coming right at ya. Wish it was snowing here. On a good note I got 8k written today, the new book seems to be doing well. My betas are freaking out, wanting more. Seems like a good sign.

I must say I prefer road-block beta-ing. Keeps 'em fresh and allows me to revise as I go.

*Sips wine and types one handed*

Got a request for a partial, I am excited, but not holding my breath. How is everyone else?

aspiring great

Brains!
Registered
Reaction score
Oh hey sorry I passed out in the corner both drinking my rum err I mean cocoa by myself:drool

Bythe way do I got something on my face, I didn't get anything done but watching movies all day.

Cheers on the amount you tore through today I cant wait for days like that.

Last edited:

D.M.Drake

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Oh hey sorry I passed out in the corner both drinking my rum err I mean cocoa by myself:drool

Bythe way do I got something on my face, I didn't get anything done but watching movies all day.

Cheers on the amount you tore through today I cant wait for days like that.

Nap grats and you will soon enough!

aspiring great

Brains!
Registered
Reaction score
I just spent alot of time going through line by line editing for a girls story and I had alot of what I thought was grat input but when submit was hit I had been timed out>:rant:

jtrylch13

Has semi-colon; will use it!
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Pubbers,

I'm realy going to have "virtual" alcohol from now on. Hubby and I are finally having our fourth child. Great news for us, but it also means 6 months of nausea and little ambition to write. It's all I can do to get through a day with my rambuncious toddler.

Congratulations to all of you meeting your writing goals. That's fantastic. Toddler will be a t preschool tomorrow, so maybe I can crack open the computer for something besides checking baby's development on babycenter.com!

Kelkelen

Writer-In-Progress
Registered
Reaction score
Website
annecat.deviantart.com
jtrylch13, that is *great* news! Congratulations to you and your (growing) family!

I'm just poking my head in -- new here, still finding my bearings. But I love dark chocolate, limoncello, and writing, so it seemed like I'd be in good company in this thread! ;)

In general, I write, draw, and paint fantasy, and I'd like to do everything from picture books to adult fiction. Right now I'm busy editing my first finished manuscript (YA horror), starting studies for a picture book (an alphabet bestiary of fairy tale creatures) and plotting towards this year's NaNoWriMo project (middle-grade fantasy).

So, how about you? Who comes around here often? What do you like to write? I'm looking forward to being involved on the threads, as opposed to the past year of lurker status. :)

D.M.Drake

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Hey Pubbers,

I'm realy going to have "virtual" alcohol from now on. Hubby and I are finally having our fourth child. Great news for us, but it also means 6 months of nausea and little ambition to write. It's all I can do to get through a day with my rambuncious toddler.

Congratulations to all of you meeting your writing goals. That's fantastic. Toddler will be a t preschool tomorrow, so maybe I can crack open the computer for something besides checking baby's development on babycenter.com!

Congrats!

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score

Congratulations! :partyguy:

A round of sparkling cider for everyone! (-:

I liked the boards on pregnancy.org when I was carrying my twins, and am still friends with a handful of women from there. A good way to find community, if you're looking for it.

D.M.Drake

Registered
Reaction score
Website
jtrylch13, that is *great* news! Congratulations to you and your (growing) family!

I'm just poking my head in -- new here, still finding my bearings. But I love dark chocolate, limoncello, and writing, so it seemed like I'd be in good company in this thread! ;)

In general, I write, draw, and paint fantasy, and I'd like to do everything from picture books to adult fiction. Right now I'm busy editing my first finished manuscript (YA horror), starting studies for a picture book (an alphabet bestiary of fairy tale creatures) and plotting towards this year's NaNoWriMo project (middle-grade fantasy).

So, how about you? Who comes around here often? What do you like to write? I'm looking forward to being involved on the threads, as opposed to the past year of lurker status. :)

Welcome Kelkelen!

I wont speak for others, but I am a science geek who writes sci-fi. Heavy on the science. :D (I am also all for lame jokes, beware.)

I have branched out into some psyche research and thus Cogitation was born.

I'm a wine drinker and lately a whiner. Hey, bad things happen and I tend to roll with the punches, but even I have my bad moments/days/weeks... :)

I'd love to hear more about you, people fascinate me. (Did that sound creepy?)

*Sets down a plate of raspberry scones*

Status
Not open for further replies.