Jed's Super-Dooper Baileys Pub for Newbies, Dragons, Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

that redhead

Registered
Reaction score
...hooking up the coffee IV...

Good morning everyone! Of course, good afternoon and good evening as appropriate. :)

Greenify13

Fair Maiden of War.
Registered
Reaction score
Hello All!

Been working on DM:27...but now I have a new WIP idea that's been clawing at me, trying to decide if I should relieve myself of it and see if it works or if I should ignore it and continue with what I have...bah inspiration of random topics!

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Howdy, folks -- I hate to interrupt, but I have a public service announcement:

I'm getting reports from new members about receiving PM spam, with a link to a different online writers forum.

We do not endorse or recommend the spam-linked forum, and the messages are absolutely not being sent with our agreement, cooperation, or permission. We keep banning the persistent sockpuppet spammer, but it sneaks back in via proxies.

If you've received one of these messages, please just forward it to me and I'll joyfully punt the spammers.

Thank you!

Jill Karg

So many WIPs which one to work on
Registered
Reaction score
I don't have the spam issue but glad that your on top of the issue MacAllister. It is a pleasant surprise like 99% of this site is to this writer that hates spammers too and feels at home here at AW.

MacAllister

Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Heh. I've just banned another -- and used the software naughty-words filter to garble the phrase in the link they've been sending, to remove their incentive to keep sneaking back onto the board.

MacAllister

Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Thanks very much, that redhead! It's sorta like a fruit-fly infestation.

fihr

Registered
Reaction score
Will keep an eye out for those flies. Am now feeling very nervous about a short story I've written. A gin and tonic for me to relax, thanks.

jtrylch13

Has semi-colon; will use it!
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Pubers,

I feel like such a bad friend, or pub-goer, or forum participator. Whatever. I've been so busy revising my MS I've hardly stopped in all summer! Didn't mean to be a snob and I've been missing all the enlightened conversations, but I finally have the MS DONE! Yes, done. So bring out the bubbly, this calls for a toast. At least I'd like a glass of champagne. Looks like this is my lonely celebration as everyone else has gone home for the night.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
I finally have the MS DONE! Yes, done. So bring out the bubbly, this calls for a toast. At least I'd like a glass of champagne. Looks like this is my lonely celebration as everyone else has gone home for the night.

:hooray: w00t, go you! Congratulations! Happy to share a toast with you (-:

-Suzanne

that redhead

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Pubers,

I feel like such a bad friend, or pub-goer, or forum participator. Whatever. I've been so busy revising my MS I've hardly stopped in all summer! Didn't mean to be a snob and I've been missing all the enlightened conversations, but I finally have the MS DONE! Yes, done. So bring out the bubbly, this calls for a toast. At least I'd like a glass of champagne. Looks like this is my lonely celebration as everyone else has gone home for the night.

ooooooooo....awesome!!! Congrats :snoopy:

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
I can eat soft foods, and coffee is back on the menu. :)

You have no idea how hard it is to survive without coffee for a week, when it normally constitutes one fifth of my diet.

KyraDune

Finding Beauty In Negative Spaces
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kyradune.weebly.com
Hey Pubers,

*lifts glass* Congrats. Doesn't it feel awesome?

Glad to hear you're feeling better, BigWords.

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good day, my pubbing friends! Just got back from a 3-day get-away. Still feel a little wobbly from the roller coaster rides. *Sits in a quiet corner with a soothing cup of tea.* I'll be ready for the fun banter in a few...somethings. :D

that redhead

Registered
Reaction score
I can eat soft foods, and coffee is back on the menu. :)

You have no idea how hard it is to survive without coffee for a week, when it normally constitutes one fifth of my diet.

Yay! You can resume your spot with the holy order of the bean worshippers. Coffee is one of my most important food groups as well. I gave it up when I was pregnant many years ago, and it sucked. The morning after I gave birth, I made then-husband bring me coffee when he came to visit us at the hospital. Forget the flowers...I wanted coffee!!

Good day, my pubbing friends! Just got back from a 3-day get-away. Still feel a little wobbly from the roller coaster rides. *Sits in a quiet corner with a soothing cup of tea.* I'll be ready for the fun banter in a few...somethings. :D

Welcome back!! How was your trip? You're much braver than I am. I get dizzy if I even look at a roller coaster for too long.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.