Jed's Super-Dooper Baileys Pub for Newbies, Dragons, Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
So, did you miss not having a pub for twelve hours? :D

For those who are just joining us, this is where you can come and relax, have a pint of Guinness, or maybe a soft drink, or maybe one of our all time favourite drinks -- Baileys. :e2drunk:

(In fact you can have any drink as long as it isn't orange juice, I really don't like orange juice. Orange juice is nasty, horrible, yucky and a lot of other words I won't use here.)

It is also the sequel to the Super-Dooper 'Traditional Irish Pub' thread. The original thread last for almost 30,000 posts and was as awesome a thread and pub as you could get.

Anyways, where was I? Oh, yes.

Come in and pull up a chair at the bar and talk, chit-chat, discuss, blabber away about nothing in particular, or just have a drink and laugh with friends. We have added a pool table over in the corner and will now be serving some pub meals.

For newbies, you can practice your posting and get to know other newbies, and not so new newbies, or perhaps those who remember being a newbie and want to part with some advice. Or the very least want a free drink.

So, get posting. The first drink is on the house. As are the rest :D

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
*checks out the new decoration*

Oooooooh, new Pub! I Like!

Now let's talk about The Really Serious Stuff. Where's the Super Sekrit Stash of Bailey's? :D

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, you can have a glass, but I can't tell you where the stash is, as it's a sekrit in a sekrit place under the bar next to the maltesers. So you'll never find it. :e2tongue:

SaraP

Registered
Reaction score
Oh.

Ok.

*doesn't look under the bar next to the maltesers*

*takes glass*

To the New Pub! :D

elijoal

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, so I was just over at the old pub and was all geared up to post, but then there was this forbidding-looking button at the bottom that just said Closed! Man, was I bummed...and then I found this place.

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Threads on AW can't go over 30,000 posts, which is the real reason for closing it down. Just in case anyone was wondering ;)

elijoal

Registered
Reaction score
SaraP: Did you really join only 11 months ago and already have nearly 6,000 posts?

Let's raise a glass to Sara!

staysong

Meow!
Registered
Reaction score
Just in case anyone was wondering, I'm not crazy, Jed is just psychic. I swear I posted my question before his answer came up, even though the order is the other way around.

Either that or I really need a stiff one!

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Just in case anyone was wondering, I'm not crazy, Jed is just psychic. I swear I posted my question before his answer came up, even though the order is the other way around.

You may have posted the question in another thread. However, I hadn't seen that thread when I had answered the question I psychically saw in a dream, here. Freaky :D

SaraP

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks. Hmmm...Do you serve Italian sodas here? I know it's a pub and all, but...

Sure we do. It's a pub for Newbies and we get Newbies from all over the place. ;)

SaraP: Did you really join only 11 months ago and already have nearly 6,000 posts?

Erm... yeah... you know, it's... umm...

FINE!

Yes, I'm addicted. Happy now?

:D

Yes, she's a freak, but in a nice way :D

Hey! I'm not a freak! Just a little... you know... weird. :D

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
YAY!! You have no idea what I've been going through for the past 12 hours!! You would think the boards on the doors would have been a clue---I pried for hours at those boards! :D
Love the new name Jed---glad you liked it!! Now down to business---baileys--check, special mug--check, poker tables---hey--where are the poker tables? :hat: How can one go all in without the poker tables? *Sits at bar* Hate it when the delivery guy shows up late!! :D

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Poker tables? Oops, I ordered the pool tables. A mix up. I'll try and sort it out, you just have to hang on in there until they show up. In the mean time, drinks all round :e2drunk:

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
You buyin!! I'm there!! Here's to the new pub, where we all might know the Newbies and the Dragons, but will never tell who the Saints or Sinners are!! :hat: All In!! Just practicing! :D

vampgirl278

I DO believe in fairies and magic!
Registered
Reaction score
Sara, I think I love you! (You're just my kind of weird) lol!!! Love the new place! And I'll have a Morgan In The Morning, if anyone knows how to make one... 'cause I don't...

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score

I knew it.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.