How to get a free cup of coffee at starbucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter THomas

Registered
Reaction score
Ok, so times are tough and coffee ain't cheap. So how does one go about getting a free cup of java at Starbucks?

Beauty and the Latte

If you’re a beautiful blond with a huge rack, then all you have to do is lean over the counter, expose some cleavage, and if you’re really creative drip some half and half cream onto your exposed mameries and you can get all the coffee you desire. But since beautiful girls with huge racks do not need this kind of ploy to get something for free, then we assume you’re a guy, and guys do not get freebies.

We found one unfortunate chap who tried the guy version of this manuver which was to walk up to the counter with his dick hanging out with half and half cream dripped on it and instead of getting a free coffee was arrested for indecent exposure. Another guy resorted to licking spilled coffee of the floor and was ejected by management.

Question here is how would you go about getting a free cup of coffee at Starbucks?

Hunter

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
No, the question here is, do you actually truly believe that this is funny? In any way? It's so far away from funny that the distance has to be measured in astronomical units. You are not funny, if this is what you think is funny.

-Derek

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ew. I told you to stop the performance art. This is just...ew. Time for you to stop posting and running.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Rude, crude and not even close to being funny. I won't inflict this on my forum any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.