• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Brower Literary & Management

dknutson

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, sorry I'm new to posting on these threads. Mostly read them. I was curious if any one has heard from the Brower and Literary & Management? More specifically, Ms. Aimee Ashcraft? She was posted as a new agent on query tracker.

Thanks for any information!

mrsmig

Write. Write. Writey Write Write.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Here's a link: Brower Literary & Management

Founded by Kimberly Brower, who joined Rebecca Friedman Literary in 2014. I guess she's no longer there, even though her LinkedIn profile says she is. So this agency looks pretty brand-spankin' new.

There's a plethora of male-torso covers on their home page. Not sure what that means, if anything...

Last edited:

StoryofWoe

Sick and pale with grief.
Registered
Reaction score
There's a plethora of male-torso covers on their home page. Not sure what that means, if anything...
Kimberly Brower represents numerous #1 NYT bestselling romance authors, both self- and Big 5 published, including Meredith Wild and Vi Keeland. I'd imagine that has something to do with it. ;)

Mfraser

Hoping For the Best
Registered
Reaction score
Definitely crickets on this thread, but I thought I'd try and revive it and see if anyone out there had any experience or thoughts regarding Brower Literary Management?

Marian Perera

starting over
Registered
Reaction score
Heaven is a place on earth called Toronto.
Website
www.marianperera.com
Definitely crickets on this thread, but I thought I'd try and revive it and see if anyone out there had any experience or thoughts regarding Brower Literary Management?

Some time back, I received a R&R from Aimee Ashcraft, specifying that a certain plot point needed development, so I replied with a proposal of how I planned to change it and she said that sounded good. I sent the revisions, and got a reply that since the narrative voice didn't work for her, she wasn't the right agent for me.

That's all the experience I have... hope this helps.

LStein

figuring it all out
Registered
Reaction score
Anyone have any recent experiences with this agency? Thanks.

Woollybear

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone have any recent experiences with this agency? Thanks.
The request rate in SF, on Query Tracker, is abysmal so I skipped this agency. Looks like they request fantasy though, so it might be a reasonable place for you to try.

kittymowmow

Registered
Reaction score
Sent in a query and waited 3 months to get an R & R, fixed it, sent it back, and waited 3 more months to get a pass.