I finally started using myspace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godfather

back door man
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
I set up an account months ago, and never used it. But I started using it the other day, did the page up an' all :D

I don't have many friends on it yet, but this is just the beginning.

Any myspace stories to be told?

Angelinity

absent
Registered
Reaction score
Godfather said:
Any myspace stories to be told?

ayyeee! get ready for lots of unsolicited (unentertainable) *personal kind* of proposals ;P

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
One of our kids gets hit on a lot through her MySpace. Most of the guys are inept and illiterate (i.e., "Your so hot!!! What size bra?") which raises no possibility of hooking up but generates a fair amount of scorn. So when you hit on others at MySpace, be witty and charming and you'll be miles ahead!

Maryn, who suggests all people be witty and charming because hey, it works!

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
Sure does work. Nice job! Glad to see you had Good, Bad, Ugly in your fave films. ;) How much do you get to change the layout and stuff from the default settings?

Don't know a thing about myspace aside from what people have said above - I'd heard it was the 'singles bar' of blog sites.

Godfather

back door man
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
You can change it as much as you like, far as I know. But I don't know much about HTML and that nonsense.

And, ferret, you do know I am 16, don't you?

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
Sehr interessant. Thanks for the info. And good luck navigating the slimy underbelly of singles' internet.

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
Haha... from what I've heard about myspace, it doesn't matter. They will find you! :)

three seven

(Graeme Cameron)
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the wasted afternoon, guys. I went and made a myspace account, and now I have no hair. The pages take a week to load, the pictures don't show up, everything I try to do gives me an error message, some **** in Alabama stole my name - MY NAME, that my MOTHER gave me, it won't let me not share my sodding starsign with everybody, like that's the primary indicator of my worth and personality, and one in three pages I try and look at make my computer break down and start smoking. Basically, it DOESN'T EFFING WORK and I HATE YOU ALL.

three seven

(Graeme Cameron)
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh, I forgot to mention the nonsensical interface, the need to know HTML to make it not look like a pile of crap and the fact that 90% of the members seem to be dim teenage girls who live within 5 miles of my house. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
three seven said:
Oh, I forgot to mention the nonsensical interface, the need to know HTML to make it not look like a pile of crap and the fact that 90% of the members seem to be dim teenage girls who live within 5 miles of my house. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

~giggle~

three seven

(Graeme Cameron)
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
writerterri said:
Stay here where you're safe. We love you more than they will.
:) I think I'd better. I got more annoyed and broke more furniture in the last two hours than I have in the whole time I've been here. And this place ranks pretty high on my list of annoyances... ;)

Deleted member 42

I have a page, but with the exception of Jenna and people from AW or that I know from LJ, I am linked to or asked to friend some kinda scarey people.

I'm ignoring two requests right now from people who are, I dunno some sort of new Goth crossed with vampires??

I'm, surprisingly enough, medievalist on MySpace. I got sucked in by Jenna, and then stayed to see if it was possible to creat a MySpace page that didn't involve inducing seizures in the user.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.