Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
What Am said. My mom thinks any kind of honor ceremony is a waste of time just because she hates going to them. But if you enjoyed it, then it wasn't a waste of time. :)

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, sure, but my mother ruined it by complaining he whole way home on how she hasn't been in the houseall day, and that it was a waste of a night, and all that crap. It defiitely spoiled it.

Imbroglio

PERPETUAL EXISTENTIAL CRISIS VICTIM
Registered
Reaction score
Basically, what I'd like you guys to do for me is write a one sentence summary for a fantasy plot that seems interesting to you.

For example, "A prince must rescue a princess from an evil dragon," or, "A young boy must battle against an evil lord and his army after he discovers a magickal artifact."

Just as two generic examples, lol.

Imbroglio

Registered
Reaction score
Haha, well I've been world-building all day, and it wasn't until about an hour ago that I became too frustrated to continue.

I decided that before I do anything else, I need to decide on a plot concept to design the world around.

I've tried the opposite, and I ended up failing miserably.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
All day, I've been writing out the four main characters descriptions. They're not the only main characters, of course, but they appear the most, and it would help me with the plotting and such.

Imbroglio

Registered
Reaction score
Hm...one sentence stuff could be a challenge.

Yeah, well anything works really. I've been brainstorming and I think I'm fried. Haha.

ETA: Also yeah, Taylor, I've been doing that too, but I mostly spent my time on my main character today. The others will have to wait.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I'm designing the cast of Lifelike at the moment. I want to start on it ASAP.

And what kind of fantasy are you aiming for, Glo? High fantasy/sword and sorcery stuff, more faerie-ish light stuff, dark fantasy, UF...?

Imbroglio

Registered
Reaction score
I think I'm going through a rough patch in my writing life or something. I've been really uninspired recently. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.