Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Presently doing some school thing about alcohol. I would really prefer to be writing right now.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out what guy my MC should end up with. The shy one, Jordan, who is sort of like her, or the brave, funny and sarcastic one, John. I wanted her to end up with Jordan, but now I'm not so sure, because John is the first one she meets, her best friend for a long time... I'd like to plan ahead.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
YES.

Ari, I need to know if you've seen it. And if you haven't, you have to watch it. It is literally the reason I wrote MAAH.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
really!? Sherlock Holmes is like my favorite fictional character ever!!! Hence the quote at the bottom of my sig...

I cant wait till the new movie comes out!!! Surprisingly my character Ally and Laura alot like Sherlock Holmes in a way. Laura spots everything and Ally can plan out a million moves before they are made.

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
Even though I've always liked Robert Downey Jr. I can't say I liked the movie, but my husband and friends did. I'm hoping the next one will warm me up a bit :)

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I geeked out like crazy when i saw the previews in the movies. My boyfriend was embarrassed to sit next to me in the theater after that...

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I'm kind of anti-Robert Downey Jr ever since I was bored out of my skull by Iron Man. (And I love superheroes.)

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
Lol. At least you didn't have to see it four times. My husband is an 80's kid so he lives and breathes comics. I have to watch every super hero movie 2+ times.

EATING MUSTACHES XD XD XD

Last edited:

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Oh dear lord. I could live with that for Batman (NOT including the travesty that included Arnold as Mr Freeze) and the more recent Spidermans (so displeased that they're rebooting Spiderman again). I couldn't bear it for Iron Man. Still need to see Watchmen...

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Watchmen was good. I'm not big on comic book movies but i liked watchmen alot.

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
Watchmen is one of my favorite movies, only because the characters were just so damn interesting.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Note to self: move Watchmen up the list of things to watch.

I'm so freaking excited for the new Batman. I was one of those people following the news, waiting to hear who the new villain would be. And when they announced that it was Bane I was one of the people being disappointed that a LOT of people don't actually...know who Bane is. Not that he's ever been one of the better-known Batman villains--it's as odd as like, putting Killer Croc as the bad guy.

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Ely! Whats up?

Honestly I think Bane is more obscure than Killer Croc, and he just comes of as more of a henchman. So I thought the pick was strange too.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah...but it's also kind of bad-ass to choose him. He is the villain who once broke Batman's back, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.