Need help coming up with a tag line for my series

Status
Not open for further replies.

aprilm

Registered
Reaction score
Hi. I am in the process of creating a website for a small collection of Scripture reference books that address different human emotions. The project started out as a Bible study for me, and has morphed into little books. Each book is basically a compilation of scriptures on a certain emotion with some commentary from me. For example, the first book is about fear, and lists all the scriptures that have personally helped me deal with fear.

So I am making this website and I am trying to come up with a descriptive tag line to describe the series. Any suggestions?

The best I have come up with this far is "Quick Scripture References For Emotional Crisis"...... But that's not catchy enough.

Thanks in advance!

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Scripture for Emotional Times / How the Bible Can Help

Going Through the Dark Wood / How the Bible Can Help

Solace / Finding Comfort in the Bible During Tough Times

Scripture Readings You Can Use During Emotional Times

Scriptures That Can Help

The Bible During Personal Crisis

You Are Never Alone / How the Bible Can Help During Tough Times

Finding Help in the Bible During Crisis

What the Bible Has to Say About Your Problems

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
...So I am making this website and I am trying to come up with a descriptive tag line to describe the series. Any suggestions?

The Bread of Life Series
(Scriptures to Feed the Soul)

I envision a gorgeous Loaf of Artisan Bread as the main logo, and then each little book will have a "slice" of the bread with the topic superimposed on it such as: Fear or Discouragement, etc.

If that makes sense? ;)

aprilm

Registered
Reaction score
Wow, those are all some very creative suggestions! Thank you so much for your input. I have actually named the series "Scripture 911" and am trying to come up with the tag line for the main title right underneath the header.

I am super embarrassed of my site so far, as I honestly just threw some stuff up, but if you take a look you will see this tag line area in the header:

Http://scripture911.com

Please forgive the nonsense that's up there right now as I am just trying to come up with the design and layout at this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.