XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I should have known better, shouldn't I have, than to trust that you had any sense of decorum or discretion?

:wag:

And to think, you once called me the inappropriate one.

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I knew that Boston didn't mind sausage :D.

Is this news to you guys? :ROFL:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Blame Fen. She brought it up.

I was being discrete, not wishing to unfairly antagonize hungry people. Because you know I am the soul of discretion.

:D

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Actually I don't even want a sausage. I want a piece of my spice cake. So moist, so deliciously complex. Divine. :) Alas...

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So possibly now is NOT the time to mention that I have biscuits?

It's becoming increasingly difficult around here to tell when we are legitimately discussing foodstuffs, and when the conversation has taken a turn in another direction completely.

Unless 10 is involved.

Actually I don't even want a sausage. I want a piece of my spice cake. So moist, so deliciously complex. Divine. :) Alas...

This was the one that had the pudding for dipping, yes?

.... I want cake. :(

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
This was the one that had the pudding for dipping, yes?

.... I want cake. :(

Yes, but it only works warm. We tried it after the pudding had cooled and it was kind of meh.

You want a real trick? :) We made a few cupcakes with leftover batter, cut the tops off and scooped out the center and filled it with pudding*. Amazing.

*Do wait until the pudding cools a bit, or you may suffer from a case of the dreaded puddin' burns.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And for those for whom it may apply:

demotivational-posters-sthressth.jpg

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, but it only works warm. We tried it after the pudding had cooled and it was kind of meh.

You want a real trick? :) We made a few cupcakes with leftover batter, cut the tops off and scooped out the center and filled it with pudding*. Amazing.

*Do wait until the pudding cools a bit, or you may suffer from a case of the dreaded puddin' burns.

*makes note of this for future cupcake/pudding coming togetherness*

Sounds *divine*

You, girl dear, are a culinary genius.

:Hail:

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
Good afternoon! Hip pain sucks as do children who exist to drive you crazy today. Therefore I have taken medication and am now kind of sleepy. Plus rain is coming. I just want to sit down someplace quiet and drink coffee and read and/or write.

But alas...

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website

I may or may not have a cake decorating tip designed for injecting fillings into delicious baked goods.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
It's becoming increasingly difficult around here to tell when we are legitimately discussing foodstuffs, and when the conversation has taken a turn in another direction completely.
For the record, I was discussing food, plain choc digestives, pink wafers, bourbons and seriously, gingernuts. Well, I walked straight into that one. However, I am talking food, and I really want to know what the connotations for the word biscuit are.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
However, I am talking food, and I really want to know what the connotations for the word biscuit are.

You're British, so I won't hold it against you that, at the very least, you've never heard Yosemite Sam yell "My biscuits are burning" after Bugs Bunny has set the seat of his pants on fire.

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
:Wha:

If this is some sort of Amway like thing you just tried to sucker us all into, I'm going to be INCREDIBLY peeved.

What are you talking about? :Wha:

I got up from my netbook, went and looked at the name of my cupcake decorating kit that has the tip to add fillings to delicious baked goods, came back to the computer, did a search that led me to a link to the Wilton site who is the maker of said kit and provided that link to Cantina members who may or may not have been interested in a decorating tip.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I should have known better, shouldn't I have, than to trust that you had any sense of decorum or discretion?

:wag:

And to think, you once called me the inappropriate one.

I'd hate to disapoint. And I'm going to need that quote. For obviousness sake. :)

And for those for whom it may apply:

demotivational-posters-sthressth.jpg

I hope not to need that this week. Next week is a strong maybe.

Good afternoon! Hip pain sucks as do children who exist to drive you crazy today. Therefore I have taken medication and am now kind of sleepy. Plus rain is coming. I just want to sit down someplace quiet and drink coffee and read and/or write.

But alas...

:Hug2:

I guess medicating with Sausage! won't help in this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.