CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Random spit my coffee out moment. This desk:

nelson_desk_chairjpg.jpeg

Costs $1900.

That'd better pay for the room on the Moon base where it's located as well, 'cause daaaaayuuum.

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, nobody said no...

I took this series a few years ago. It's still one of my favorites because it shows how silly Timmy can be. :heart: He loved this hula hoop tons. It was a brief, but ardent affair.

:banana:
hoepelen1.jpg

:banana: :banana:
hoepelen2.jpg

:banana: :banana: :banana:
hoepelen3.jpg

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
hoepelen4.jpg

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
hoepelen6.jpg

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
hoepelen7.jpg

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
hoepelen8.jpg

:(
hoepelen9.jpg

:Jump:
hoepelen10.jpg

:Jump: :Jump:
hoepelen13.jpg

God, I love this dog.

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Lab- Rottie mix?

Did he ever actually jump through the hoop before he bit it? :)

I'm sorry you're losing such a good friend...

Thank you :)

Timber and Anyanka are Beaucerons, a rare, but awesome breed. He's quite a bit bigger than he looks in these pics :D

At some points, he stood in the middle of the hoop, having leapt through it, trying to figure out how to get it over his head again :D

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I <3 my hybrid, and I'm sure you'll like yours. Mine is a Camry, but pretty similar I think. Although the Prius kicks the Camry's butt in gas mileage.

Oh yeah, the mileage is to die for. I got 47 on the way home. I can do better. Time to watch that youtube Prius max out mileage video again ;)

And um, read the 10 manuals that came with it. It took me 3 minutes to turn on my space car this morning. And by that time I forgot I had manual lights for a moment. Dire.

Costs $1900.

If they sell one, that's a $1855 profit on parts and labor. Genius.

Well, nobody said no...

I took this series a few years ago. It's still one of my favorites because it shows how silly Timmy can be. :heart: He loved this hula hoop tons. It was a brief, but ardent affair.
<snip awesome pics>

OMG! I love those pics! Third one and on had me grinning. :Hug2: to your silly killer dog :)

Andelana

Secret Stick-Figure Superhero
Registered
Reaction score

Nice! I drive a very small car (Citröen C1) and only have to fill it up once a month or so if I only go to work and back (which is mostly what I do). Petrol is still ruddy expensive (and only going up... $8.50/US gallon when I checked a couple of months ago, but the price has risen nearly 10p/litre since then...)

I have several I like. I'm going to get a local artist to design something for me, I think...

Good idea! I'm doing the same with my next tattoo. A friend's partner is an artist and is going to do a dragon sitting in a cherry tree for me - like a sumi-e style.

(Drive-by post) I have not had a haircut for 15 years. Stay tuned for anguished screams of regret...

:eek: Hairdressers make me :scared: I only get mine cut properly every 10 years or so because hairdressers are for me what dentists are for other people. Boo. :(

Shadow is a happy girl. She just got an order for something besides writing. -- a necklace. One of my other obsessions. and yes, I will get paid for it! WOOT!

Wooooo! :snoopy:

Well, nobody said no...

(snippage)

God, I love this dog.

I can see why! He's awesome, 10s. Thank you so much for sharing him with us! :) *gives the doggy a good, long ear/neck/chin scratch* Oos a good boy, then? :)

I especially liked the story as told by smilies. :)

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
I have a really fuel efficient car. It's called my legs. Actually it's not a car. Or that efficient.

Okay I'll shut up now.

That'd better pay for the room on the Moon base where it's located as well, 'cause daaaaayuuum.

THIS. Also, we can haz Moon base?

Lovely pictures, Tens :)

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I wouldnt mind a horse to get me to work, but the hay bill would be worse than fuel.

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
10 Would love to see photos of your furbabies!

Debio- hey with gas prices, I don't mind talking about home-spun fibers and goat cheese. In fact, I made my own laundry soap this weekend.

I'm cheap I admit it, why I have a garden and a clothes line. Hopefully we can pick up a freezer, and we can start filling it up with wildlife. :D

Nah, I'm good with homespun and eco-cars. I'm teasing fen. (I made up the part about home-spun for effect :evil)

Costs $1900.

See those little colored rectangle thingies at the top? Those are from the Super-Speshul-Art-and-Manga School of Technology Art supply store. They sell for $475 each. (but they guarantee an A or your money back)

I wouldnt mind a horse to get me to work, but the hay bill would be worse than fuel.

That just means you need to get a man eating horse. Then you can let him eat all the people at work you don't like.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Oops, Tens? Nice pics. Love the doggy. My two year old walked by and saw me looking. He climbed into my lap and starting talking about the big black doggie*.

actually it was more like わんわん大きいね。黒いね。かわいいわんわん。

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Man eating horse. I like.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Toyota wins the tongue twister of the year award:

Heard on their DVD for the prius operations: :To shift to shift position N, shift the shift lever left."

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
LOL! Adorable!

(As were the doggie pictures, of course!)

It is hard to keep a straight face some times. These conversations are usually in the exaggerated seriousness that only a toddler can pull off.

I'd probably get hit if I tried the same thing with people.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Damn, Castle got its edge back.

I have a vaguely spoilery question. Dont read on if you havent seen this weeks epi and dont want your attention drawn to what was said. What was the singing in silence refence? They brought it up twice but I cant remeber if the wording was different the first time, nor the whole quote. Google is no help and I dont want to scan epi recaps...

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
10 - your doggies are gorgeous! I love a big dog you can hug and pet and call george!

Costs $1900.

and.... it's incredibly ugly...

tomorrow, I am off work, and I'm going to see the potential new apartment. I have also told my managers office I'm leaving...

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
10, your doggie is soooo cute! Especially the third from the last picture, where it looks like he's saying, "Don't you mess with mah hula hoop!"

Xelebes

Delerium ex Ennui
Registered
Reaction score

Costs $1900.

The seat had better be something where it is deceptively soft, like a rubbery-neopreney plastic that also has strength and durability. The legs are, however, more insulting than inspiring curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.