Comedy Cabaret--2012 Road Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I had the strangest dream last night. I dreamt that I was co-authoring a novel with Porter and Haggis about a woman a cat and a chinchilla but then I had to flounce because I found out Cella ran off with a db to go to mime school.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sounds like a typical day here.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
I had the strangest dream last night. I dreamt that I was co-authoring a novel with Porter and Haggis about a woman a cat and a chinchilla but then I had to flounce because I found out Cella ran off with a db to go to mime school.
I don't think Robovowels was even here last night.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Tundra talk I

Wedesday is the day I get news. I've found that quite pleasant, particularly since most of it is about CehNehDeh. I don't hear a lot about things south of the border that used bother me. I find I can do just as much about them from up here, ignoring them, as I used to be able to do about them via rant.

Anyway .. this tidbit ..

It seems as if Canada is selling solar power that costs about $.80 per kilowatt to produce for the outrageous price of about $.06 per killowatt hour to the US.

I WANT the name of that purchasing agent. He has to be stopped before he does something outrageous like maybe balancing the budget

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
Tundra Talk II

A newpapers story brags about (I guess anyway) there being a fives times greater chance that a surgical instrument will be sent home with the patient, implanted internally, than there is in Germany. Talk about premium medical service ...

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
TUndra Talk III

35 catholic schools in Ontario have instituted a FROG plan. Students who goo good things get frogs (or maybe frog stickers, though that doesn't make much sense) and when they get a certain number they can redeem them for rewards presumably a little less slimey or sticky
Problem is that if they are caught uttering even one word during the silent lunch period (I think they are trying to identify future monks and nuns) they have a frog taken from them (perhaps for tomorrows lunch?)

I have a problem with this. This is not fair to mongeese.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I WANT the name of that purchasing agent. He has to be stopped before he does something outrageous like maybe balancing the budget

And I want his name so that maybe I can catch a break on my electric bill.

Y'know, I've been shipping tons of materials to Alaska lately for use on wind farms. I've heard that there are similar plans in the works for the Dakotas. Could it be that the peoples with power are actually persuing ways to lessen dependence on fossil fuels?

Oh, this is the cabaret.

Satisfied that she'd sufficiently maimed Laura, Fluffy found a hiding spot in the living room wedged between a bean bag chair and an aquarium. Ed would never expect what was coming. Finding tear gas had been more difficult that Fluffy could've imagined, but she knew it'd be worth it in the end. She held the canister in her two-clawed paw and kept one eye trained on the door and the other on the steel trap in the center of the room.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
PSA time: for those of you on Twitter go follow @fakejakonrath

hysterically abusive and awesome.

Wrote twelve new ebooks yesterday, which were edited by my 4-year old nephew in red magic marker. Remember: e-publishing is about QUALITY.

Angie

Shaddup and lemme think.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tranquiligeek.com
Satisfied that she'd sufficiently maimed Laura, Fluffy found a hiding spot in the living room wedged between a bean bag chair and an aquarium. Ed would never expect what was coming. Finding tear gas had been more difficult that Fluffy could've imagined, but she knew it'd be worth it in the end. She held the canister in her two-clawed paw and kept one eye trained on the door and the other on the steel trap in the center of the room.

Tragically, Fluffy failed to take into account the large and vicious chinchilla mafia. Recent imports from Peru, these rodents had formed a massive collective of the most devious and criminal minds the world had ever known. Masquerading as cute and fluffy pets by day, these cruel and heartless killers terrorized the world by night. Ed had clawed his way to the top of the local family, and he wasn't going to go down without a fight. Or without a good gnaw on the unconscious Laura.

PSA time: for those of you on Twitter go follow @fakejakonrath

hysterically abusive and awesome.

Going now. :D

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
Tundra Talk IV

Just had a bowl of what appeared to be cream of cream soup (canned). I was wrong it was Cream of Chicken. The can told me.

The way everything is unionized up here, I'm thinking that maybe the chickens were on strike the day they made that batch.

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
Tundra Talk V

Just watched one squirrel chase another all over the hillside before catching it and jumping on it for a few seconds from behind. How unfair !!!!

.. and where was PETA during all of this?

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
There it was in the middle of the rug, a steel trap. Beside it was the small trianglar blade ring. Laura had those installed as reverse nipple rings after discovering that when all four were hooked up in series and plugged in they did things for her that no drug had ever done. She picked it up, disturbed that she would now have to schedule another session at the stupidity parlor. Damned cat.

Last edited:

Del

Sky isn't falling, ground is rising
Registered
Reaction score
In a hole in the dark in a cold cold place
Tundra Talk V

Just watched one squirrel chase another all over the hillside before catching it and jumping on it for a few seconds from behind. How unfair !!!!

.. and where was PETA during all of this?

I dated that squirrel. She goaded him into chasing her. She loves it. She has a danger fetish.

You should have seen us the time on the high power transformer. She did this little thing with her...

Wait...not here. I'd post that in the erotic forum but I'd prolly be banned.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not sure what's going on, but I'll join in. :D

*reports Angie's post*

Status
Not open for further replies.