The Bent Nail Saloon.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
I don't believe that sucker has any book learnin'. You spose he can read and write?

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Stop shooting each other. You're getting ferret and undead dog everywhere.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
**Flips chihuey and ferret**

Well what do you know, i get the shoot them both.

Shadow_Ferret

Court Jester
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shadowferret.wordpress.com
One Sunday a cowboy went to church. When he entered, he saw that he and the preacher were the only ones present. The preacher asked the cowboy if he wanted him to go ahead and preach.

The cowboy said, "I’m not too smart, but if I went to feed my cattle and only one showed up, I’d feed him."

So the minister began his sermon.

One hour passed, then two hours, then two-and-a-half hours.

The preacher finally finished and came down to ask the cowboy how he liked the sermon.

The cowboy answered slowly, "Well, I’m not very smart, but if I went to feed my cattle and only one showed up, I sure wouldn’t feed him all the hay..."

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
A Chihuey limped into a saloon. He looked around carefully, then hopped up onto a barstool and said to the bartender, "I'm lookin' fer the man what shot my paw.'

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Why thank ya kindly, young feller.

*wishes fer a lifetime supply of Lagavulen*

*blows out candle*

*settles fer rot gut*

RCtheBanditQueen

Registered
Reaction score
So maybe I should have posted my howdy post here instead of in the Western forum proper... Ah well. Sure will be wonderful either way to get to know some other folks who like Westerns. :)

Think I'll go do some scouting on the rest of the boards too to get a better handle on this here website.

Shadow_Ferret

Court Jester
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shadowferret.wordpress.com
I want a toy gun! Well, most people call them non-firing replicas, but I'm looking at a few different ones and can't make up my mind. I like the S&W Model 3 Schofield. I like the top break cylinder and I'm writing a novel set in 1869. I'm kind of a hands-on writer and want to play with one to get the feel for it. The problem is, its just a non-firing replicas. Now if I look at the 1873 Colts, I can get those replicas as non-firing, or ones that fire those little plastic caps, and even one that fires blanks. The child in me wants a noisemaker and I've had a desire to be Paladin from "Have Gun, Will Travel"/since I was a child. So the Colt would scratch that itch, however, for research, I'd like the S&W and really, where can you fire a blank gun in the city? However, the website is currently doing a Cyber Monday sale of 50%/off, so right now pric is almost no object.

Given your druthers, what old west replica would you want? (Because I'm also looking at the 1851/Navy, squid that i am.)

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I want a horse

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
If I had a horse I'd fling its poop at my neighbor.