Reaction score
Thanks Ink! :D

Miss A - Haha I'll gladly give you some of my muse! Sharing is caring! :D

kairoru

Registered
Reaction score
Website
lvecrezias.tumblr.com
Sooo I feel accomplished :D this morning was spent figuring out more on my SNI and now I'm working on Lena! And listening to this fanvideo and getting inspired (My muse lurves her some fanvideos haha!)

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I am determined to hit 10K - 15K by Tuesday night.

ETA: Beauty and the Beast has been shipped from lovefilm. :)

Last edited:

kairoru

Registered
Reaction score
Website
lvecrezias.tumblr.com
haha Who knew? xD

Yeah I'm not sure if I can end it in less than 1k... I still have some loose ends to tie up lol (like why in the world would Michael and Abbadon agree to represent their sides in a round table meeting with my MC Lena... lol it was fun to write though!)

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Ok because you brought up beauty and the beast. I was just telling my mom the story about the huge ass argument me and my friends (5 other girls) got into at dinner last week. All revolving around the Disney Princesses.

My stance was i thought Bell was the best Princesses, because she was the only Princesses with some brains. Which was the reason I loved her as a child.

Another thing that pisses me off to no end. WHY is Mulan a disney Princess? Did no one know that she doesn't end up becoming princess at the end? She marries a solider, not a prince! If were going to make her a princess, why isnt Jane from Tarzan one? I mean at least she married the King of the Jungle.

Oh and one random thing, anyone play Kingdom Hearts? WHY THE HELL WAS ALICE from Alice and Wonderland a Disney Princess? Like seriously!? I love those games but i can never forgive them for that.

Random Rant over now.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Are there any other Beauty and the Beast retelling films besides Beastly?

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score
I never got that with Kingdom Hearts either. Ariel and Jasmine are Disney princesses, but they aren't considered Princesses in KH. I was kind of glad that Alice was a princess because Wonderland was apart of her imagination, so she did kind of rule over it in a way. And I love Alice in Wonderland.

However, even Meg from Hercules is considered a Disney Princess and she didn't marry a prince. Actually, she didn't even marry Hercules who is a demi-god. They just kissed and stuff.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
yeah Disney really needs to take a look at the actual story behind who they call a princess. Hell Nala from The Lion King is a princess technically.

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
That is also true, LOL. Kari is a Princess according to KH. I forgot Kari's backstory. Why is she is a Princess again?

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
lol I never got that into Disney Princesses it seems, because I've never noticed these things xD.

I wasn't really into Disney Princesses either. I probably got interested when Kingdom Hearts came out when I was growing up. My dad is a Final Fantasy junkie when I was growing up, so I had to dive into Kingdom Hearts.

But most of the princesses were unconscious throughout the game, so maybe that's why they were less irritating and I began to like them so much, lol.

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
I need to get my hands on the KH games!!

Haha thanks MR :D

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
First of all, it's Kairi, not Kari. I don't know if that was just a typo, but figured I'd point it out. :tongue I don't really remember her backstory, though. It's been too long since I last played any of the games.

As far as the Disney Princesses go... There are some who are actual princesses, princesses by marriage, some who are "honorary" princesses, and some who are honorary Disney. Examples of each:
Princesses: Aurora, Jasmine, Rapunzel, Pocahontas, Ariel, and Snow White
Marriage: Cinderella, Tiana, Belle
"Honorary": Meg, Mulan--this is more because of the part they play and their characters than anything else
Honorary Disney: Anastasia

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
I am the type of person who doesn't really plan what will happen in my novels and short stories (stupid? Yes. But it works for Stephen King. :) ) and just writers and sees what happens... My novel is actually going pretty well right now but I'm not sure what to write next...

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
As i sit her in a KH robe sipping from my KH cup i can tell you everything you need to know. (OBSESSED doesnt cut it.)

Kari was a princess because she originally lived in Hallow Bastion, and was a princess... what they dont really tell you unless you read Amsons journal entries (if you find them all) is that Kari was Amson (the bad guy at the very end) daughter!

Although you dont find out till the second KH that the guy you thought was Amson in the first KH is really not, he was actually his assistant who lied and said he was. Amson is actually Dez or Diz... cant remember from the second KH.

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, it's been a while since I have played KH, BG. I have been watching for KH3 to come out. Not a PSP game, but the PS3 version because the bonus scene at the end of KH2 left me crying!

Oo, now I remember, Ally. Thanks. :)

kairoru

Registered
Reaction score
Website
lvecrezias.tumblr.com
Maybe I should go beat the first KH... I beat the second one (which I LOVED the part when Riku showed up and so forth! lol completely random but oh well!) sooo yeah haha!

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
Maybe I should go beat the first KH... I beat the second one (which I LOVED the part when Riku showed up and so forth! lol completely random but oh well!) sooo yeah haha!

LOL! Riku is one of my favorite characters definitely!

As for randomness about KH, KH1 introduced me to the lovely Hikaru Utada and I fell in love with all of her music. J-POP has been in my life ever since.

Lisa, you totally should. I think you would like it!

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
If you have a Playstation 2, you can play KH1 and KH2. I am not sure about 3DS though.

Status
Not open for further replies.