You Have a Choice!

clintl

Represent.
Registered
Reaction score

emax100

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I mean, it's Idaho. Surely you don't ever expect elections in Idaho to be anything like those in NY, MA or CA, do you :D?

Last edited:

clintl

Represent.
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I mean, it's Idaho. Surely you don't ever expect elections in Idaho to be anything like those in NY, MA or CA, do you :D?

Oh, we got plenty of our own for sure! One of the leading candidates here once got arrested at an airport for having a loaded gun in his carry-on luggage.

emax100

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, we got plenty of our own for sure! One of the leading candidates here once got arrested at an airport for having a loaded gun in his carry-on luggage.
If he had anything less than a 100 % approval rating from the NRA, pro gun advocates could have had a such a huge field day with that one.

Roxxsmom

Beastly Fido
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
doggedlywriting.blogspot.com
A cowboy, a curmudgeon, a biker, or a normal guy. That is, if you're an Idaho voter trying to decide who to vote for in the Republican gubernatorial primary.

This had me laughing, because for a moment, I thought the article you linked was going to be about some new dating reality show.

But it's worse, far worse than that.

Plot Device

A woman said to write like a man.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sandwichboardroom.blogspot.com
A cowboy, a curmudgeon, a biker, or a normal guy.

And here I thought this was gonna be one of those "If you were stuck on a desert island" kind of questions.

A cowboy, a curmudgeon, a biker, or a normal guy.
This had me laughing, because for a moment, I thought the article you linked was going to be about some new dating reality show.

If I were stuck on a desert island with this lineup, I'd take the cowboy as MY date! ;)

Which got me thinking about what the Village People might look like now.

Darn! My cowboy has no interest in me now! :e2bummed:

(And neither do any of the other men! What a sucky desert island this turned out to be!)

Last edited: