Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizardmaker

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
anneejohnson
I have been having such an awesome week! I designed my new website and got it live, sold two stories to HarperCollins UK's new Mischief line, and subbed I think 5 new short stories. And I also finished writing my first ever novella.

I hope this week is as good as the last! :D

Zowie! What a week! Congrats!

Shadow

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
storiesyoumightlike.wordpress.com
I have been having such an awesome week! I designed my new website and got it live, sold two stories to HarperCollins UK's new Mischief line, and subbed I think 5 new short stories. And I also finished writing my first ever novella.

I hope this week is as good as the last! :D
What a great week, :hooray:

mhaynes

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michaelhaynes.info
I received word this morning that my story "Scraps" has been accepted by Daily Science Fiction. To say I'm quite excited would be to understate things. :)

WildScribe

Slave to the Wordcount
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
I received word this morning that my story "Scraps" has been accepted by Daily Science Fiction. To say I'm quite excited would be to understate things. :)

WTG!

:partyguy:

defcon6000

Banned
Reaction score
That's awesome, mhaynes! Congrats! :) And a be-lated congrats to everyone! Keep up the awesome work.

mhaynes

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michaelhaynes.info
Thanks, fihr. No date yet on this, my guess is it will be in the Fall, based on what I've heard about usual lead times.

Also, I'd like to thank W1/S1 regulars Alex and Faerydancer (Brenda) for their critiques of the story while it was being developed.

O'Dandelo

Registered
Reaction score
Finally my first story has been published. "Notrees" is available in issue 10 of Innsmouth Free Press. It's available on Kindle for $2 and will be live on Innsmouth's site starting next Tuesday for free. Weeeeee.

WildScribe

Slave to the Wordcount
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Finally my first story has been published. "Notrees" is available in issue 10 of Innsmouth Free Press. It's available on Kindle for $2 and will be live on Innsmouth's site starting next Tuesday for free. Weeeeee.

Woohoo! Well done!

mhaynes

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michaelhaynes.info

Awesome! Congrats on this!

fihr

Registered
Reaction score

Congrats O'Dandelo. Your first publication! How exciting! Have some champagne from me.

V1c

Hmmmmm
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats to those accepted, woot!

Status
Not open for further replies.