• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Crit group needs new member

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellisnation

Rhiannon Ellis
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rhiannonellis.com
OPENING HAS BEEN FILLED :)

I am a member of a writing group where we offer constructive crits to our fellow members. One of our members is taking some time off for medical/personal reasons. We also lost a member right after we started the group. The four of us left would like to add another person.

We are on week 17, and we read/share at a rate of 10 pages a week. 10 pages is a requirement.

Ideally, we'd like to find someone who is working on a novella or something shorter. This way we won't be wrapping things up with ours and the newbie will be halfway through. But, for the right person, I'm sure we'll make an exception since some of us are planning to continue writing once our WIP in finished.

PM me with your email address, and I'll send you an application.

Thanks!

Last edited:

bohica

scribe to dark muses
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeccaroque.com
It's 10 double-spaced pages a week, just to clarify.

Also, don't let Madame Ellis's sweet demeanor deceive you. We're ruthless in our crits and expect the same in return =)

Status
Not open for further replies.