Teens Writing for Teens, issue 6

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
Well, last night not only did my friend tell me that he said that he thought I was hilarious and fun, but then last night he posted a picture of himself with a mask on my wall. (Long story) but point is he implied through what he wrote that he wanted to hang out again.

THEN! My friend invited me down AC with her in two weeks and she said she was going to try and get him to come too! And by something she said it almost sounded like he might go if i were going

YAY! :D

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Yes Tally, that's exactly what i mean. I also just don't like beaches (slight phobia) but mostly its my insecurity about being in a bathing suit. I've lost a ton of weight in the last months. (nearly 20lbs... possibly more haven't been able to weigh myself lately) but its also like two weeks from now, so I'm going to see if I can work out more... hopefully that will make me less insecure.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know how long this analysis is supposed to be, so I checked the website. Nothing useful. :(

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
Well, last night not only did my friend tell me that he said that he thought I was hilarious and fun, but then last night he posted a picture of himself with a mask on my wall. (Long story) but point is he implied through what he wrote that he wanted to hang out again.

THEN! My friend invited me down AC with her in two weeks and she said she was going to try and get him to come too! And by something she said it almost sounded like he might go if i were going

That sounds so awesome! YAY!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
hey Karla! hehehehe yeah i'm actually really nervous and excited. I dont know if he likes me like that, but he's still awesomely fun to hang out with. And REALLY HOT! So i can just dreamily stare at him the whole weekend.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I know isn't he so cute!!! heheheehehe! I was like freaking out last night when he sent that to me. Dont really know why, but i still get a big simile every time i go on facebook and see that.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I think its hilarious that i've started a secret "My crush is sooooo hot club".

Funny how the other day he was saying he didnt think he looked good. If i wouldnt seem like a HORRIBLE CREEPER i'd send him the link to here and show him he's got a fan base.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
No way. What the hell would I say? "Hey [insert name here] here is a link to website that i belong to where all i've been doing is braging about how much i like you and think your hot. And guess what i've started a fanbase for you, after showing off your picture. Now like 5 girls from across the globe think your gorgeous"

yeah because i wouldnt seem SUPER WEIRD at all!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
He's holding up a scary mask and you guys think its cute? hhehehehe yeah ok it is really super cute. Well because he is in the picture!

GAHHH I'm like really nervous to hang out with him again. I think my friend has seen the really obvious signs that i like him (me unable to not smile when she says his name)... and has probably told him. You would think dating a guy for 5 years would teach me something about how to act around guys... it sooooo didn't.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I've been around guys all my life. I think that would happen to me.

Actually, I get EVEN SHYER. And just stare from afar...

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
HAHAHAh Lisa i can just send you all his picture! heheheh

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
If she's a good friend, she probably hasn't told him.

Maybe I should add him on FB. Then I could talk to him and play up being the 'innocent little kid' and be like, "You and Ally would be so cute together... do you like her?"

:tongue I did that with all my cousins when I was little.

Cousin: This is my friend.
Friend: Hi, cute little kid.
Me: You two should get married. Do you liiiike him?
Friend: Um... *blushes*

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Ugggggggggh. I dread to think what I'd do if you did that to me.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I never had friends that were guys until i met Will. Before that i was super shy and awkward around guys. Then i started dating Will, and suddenly all that shyness went away around other guys. And i now have a few good guy friends.

Guess it was the fact i was with someone so therefore didnt feel that attraction to another guy that made me more comfortable around guys before. But now that I'm single I'm probably more shy around them then i was before.

Like for example I met my crush before when i was still with Will and we all went to an amusement park together. Me and my now crush (Don't know why i don't just use his name since your all friends with me on facebook and know his name anyway) didn't talk much that day but i was still perfectly comfortable around him, but now I'm like a nervous mess.

And when i get nervous i get overly sarcastic and giggly.... well at least he thinks i'm funny. Grrrr I wish i could just stop being so nervous...