• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Editor/Script Reader] Laura Pearson

leoblanc

Registered
Reaction score
Laura Pearson.
Anone ever dealt with her? I'm thinking about using her services but there's no much background about her online.

leoblanc

Registered
Reaction score
Yes that's the one. Anyone ever had their work read by her? And what was your experience?

IceCreamEmpress

Hapless Virago
Registered
Reaction score
Laura Pearson.
Anone ever dealt with her? I'm thinking about using her services but there's no much background about her online.

What do you see as the positives to working with her? Do you know people who have worked with her? Have you read good reviews about her elsewhere?

Her website is pretty amateurish, which would put me off, and the experience she lists doesn't seem that impressive. If I were going to pay someone to read my script, I'd pay someone who'd actually had one or more scripts professionally produced.

The classified ad about how she'll "read your script for only 30 pounds" doesn't seem awfully professional, either.

PerditaDrury

Registered
Reaction score
Are you looking for someone to look at your film script? If so, I would recommend Julie Gray, the Script Whisperer. She is highly thought of in the business and, as several screenwriters in my company say, she is a delight to work with.

leoblanc

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your suggestions guys. I will check Julie Gray. Cheers :)